Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Free kitten clothes ?

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have a couple of small jerseys from a failed sewing experiment that I think would fit a kitten. One jersey is light blue and white, and the other one is light and navy blue. To be honest, the second one turned out cockeyed so I'm not sure it's even usable but I'll let you be the judge. The first one is being modeled by one of my nekkids, Henry.

Henry weighs 9.5 lbs which is adult weight, BUT he's long and lean. Think of him like a tall, skinny, teenager. If it's tight on him I figured it would need to be a kitten to get some use out of it. These are definitely nothing to write home about but maybe it could come in handy as a starter shirt while the kitten is growing, and then you can spend your money on a shirt that will fit him/her for the long haul.

Please let me know if any interest.
Clothing.jpgClothing2.jpg

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Those look really good to me! I really like the white and light blue one

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom how does anybody find this thread.....because I don't see this particular forum in the home page....am I missing something ?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Condo commando we don't have a free giveaway thread. if you go to it and reply to it it will refresh as a latest post to be seen

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Condo commando ,do you recall what thread it was moved from? perhaps we can edit to questions ?any want free clothes, ok ,, I see it was moved from introductions.