Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Free sphynx needs good home

Lionheart

Lairian
Hello all, my wife and I recently took in two sphynx cats mind you we already have four lol so we have a pretty full house and the lady that dropped them off to us is not coming back for them so we are looking for a home for one of them. She is a female sphynx super friendly and loving. We are located In the Connecticut area and she would be a pick up only we would have to meet you in person. She is on the heavy side and she is spared as well but she is an absolute sweetheart.
20181110_150628.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lionheart head smooches to all paws

Updates on this sweetie ?
What's her name ?

All paws crossed for a purrfect forever home
It will be a precious gift for this girl for hearts to align

Lionheart

Lairian
Sorry I haven't responded earlier I havent checked the site in a few days because work is so hectic. ISIS is still available and Bobbie I can text you later on or have my wife text you. We work for liquor distributors and as you can imagine we are super busy this time of year so if you dont hear from one of us tonight we will definitely text you tomorrow I promise.
@Bobbie

Last edited by a moderator:

madeline harris

Lairian
Hello all, my wife and I recently took in two sphynx cats mind you we already have four lol so we have a pretty full house and the lady that dropped them off to us is not coming back for them so we are looking for a home for one of them. She is a female sphynx super friendly and loving. We are located In the Connecticut area and she would be a pick up only we would have to meet you in person. She is on the heavy side and she is spared as well but she is an absolute sweetheart.View attachment 89549
@Lionheart Still available??

Back