Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Freya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Freya needs a new home. I am overwhelmed right now. I am having a really hard time dealing with Gummi, as well as some other personal issues.

Freya is not happy with as many other cats as I have. She is approx 5 yrs old, spayed, LOVES people, I think she would be ok with a couple of other cats, but 8 is too many for her to be comfortable. She is kinda fuzzy and very very good to bathe. She has bad breath and likes to drool and rub it on you. She does not mind kids or dogs. I would love to place her with a lair member. She has a chip that is not registered to anyone. We are in SC. There are pics of her in our album. She is not first come first served. I would like to find her the best fit.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I know this decision didn't come easil for you. I wish you the best of luck in finding the old girl a good fit.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time. I know that dealing with Gummi is very hard. I do hope someone from the Lair chooses to love her forever. Keeping my fingers crossed for sweet Freya.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I came here just to check on you and her... I am so sorry, hon :( Some kitties do not like multi-cat homes and I know how hard it is to find that out :(

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Im sorry you have to do this. I wish i could take her but i dont trust my roommates dogs.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm so sorry your having to come to this decision..I so wish I was your neighbor so you wouldn't have to part too far with her. I hope finding her the perfect happy forever home isn't too hard to decide and goes smoothly.
***HUGS***

Avasmommy

Lairian
If I were closer I'd give her a home in a heart beat! Its so hard to find fur-less cats up here. I wish you and Frey the best of luck!

tessblack

Banned
So sorry to hear that you have to give her up but I know you have here best interest in mind. Sure hope you find someone on here.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry you have to do this Gadzukz, I can't imagine the stress you must be under right now. I hope you find the perfect forever home for Freya.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I'm so sorry you have to give up your baby. I can't imagine the heartbreak you're going through. What a selfless mommy you are to do this for her. I hope you find the most wonderful family for her.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have been PM chatting with nerfbag, and I wrote this to her today, it's brutally honest, and I felt like I need to share it with my family here also:

The truth is that Freya and I have never really bonded. I tried, but she was so uneasy around the other cats it was hard to find time with just her. When Gummi came, she absolutely stole my heart. I adore everything about her, and now with her cancer diagnosis, and watching her go through so much, Freya has quite literally been pushed aside. She is a good cat and deserves better than she gets here. She is fed and cared for, but she craves the love and affection I can not offer her.

It may make me the worst cat mommy in the world, Jacksmom, I am stealing your title

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks for being honest and that does not make you the worst mom in the world. It makes you the best mom in the world for admitting this and finding the right home for her. You are an amazing mom and this just shows it. I hope things work out for you guys and Freya can get a good home.

Keep your head up!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I agree with Dawn, your not a bad cat mom. You'll find her the great deserving forever home and she will love you forever for it!

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Your a great mom for wanting the best for her. Let us know when she finds a forever home! I'm sure she will be happy when you do!

Bella07

Banned
I'm glad you are thinking of Freya's best interest. That means you're not a bad mommy at all! But, I can understand with 8 cats, plus a few dogs, how difficult it can be to give each of them your undivided attention. I wish you the best of Luck on finding Freya a new home! Better yet with a SL member whom we all know!

You are absolutely the BEST mommy! You only want what is best for her. You know she needs more attention than you can give right now and you want to see her have that. I know you will find her just the right home where she can be the center of attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back