Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Frida goes on another backyard adventure

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi all,Frida and I had some time today while the weather was good and we decided to go outside.
She is getting a little more comfortable in the grass but still has some silly moments.
We explored further into my very large backyard that ever before.

Another “eww grass” moment

She explored most of the yard before deciding to head in. It was a grand day out.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol looks like she’s still a little funny about the grass ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
She looks so cool on the tree and then when she walks on the grass she looks funny again. Love the pics!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a beauty! Frida has a real princess look about her when she’s mincing across the grass. I think you should have laid down a red carpet for her to walk on!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey all. Yesterday night my partner and I were having a beer in our yard and soaking up the last bit of sun. Well I guess one of us didn’t close the screen properly because guess who came out to join us!
Frida still doesn’t like the grass, but I guess our company is more important.

She does like the rock wall.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww lol anything to get to mom and Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oooh look at that rock jumper! Like she's a little tiger. Untill you see her walking through the grass of course;-). But she jumps like a pro.
Love the pic of you and Frida. Two stunning beauties!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oooh, that's a fantastic backyard for Frida to explore! She looks like she's playing that game you play as kids though, where you have to get about without touching the ground! :ROFLMAO: So adorable!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oooh, that's a fantastic backyard for Frida to explore! She looks like she's playing that game you play as kids though, where you have to get about without touching the ground! :ROFLMAO: So adorable!
Haha, yes it is just like that!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yesterday I left the door to the yard open again while I set the table for a backyard dinner. This is what I found on my wayback inside.
Frida May say no to grass, but dirt is ok apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk