Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Frida pics

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a stunning little girl enjoying the Sunday sunshine through the window I love chilling with my two
It’s the best of the best times
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi , awhhh I was just bragging to my neighs about you and Frida
My neighs are fostering a pregnant Pitbull amd are thinking of fostering more after she and her pups finds their forever home . They said it will be hard to Let her go - I told them they are giving all the love and care for a pawfect fit for their forever homes.
They would not have had that without them fostering .

Give Frida lots of head smooches from me !

You and Frida have changed kittiy lives forever -
I look back at the pics on the lair at the souls you helped and the successes to their forever homes
(((Hugs and head smooches ))))

Last edited:

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@naomi , awhhh I was just bragging to my neighs about you and Frida
My neighs are fostering a pregnant Pitbull amd are thinking of fostering more after she and her pups finds their forever home . They said it will be hard to Let her go - I told them they are giving all the love and care for a pawfect fit for their forever homes.
They would not have had that without them fostering .

Give Frida lots of head smooches from me !

You and Frida have changed kittiy lives forever -
I look back at the pics on the lair at the souls you helped and the successes to their forever homes
(((Hugs and head smooches ))))
Awe, thanks @Yoda mom !
I miss having a foster buddy for Frida. Unfortunately I’m not able to have any other pets in my place :(
Fostering really is great. It is neat because it also helps you to identify what personality and traits work best for you in a pet. I think anyone who is thinking of rescuing an animal should foster for a bit first.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just love to see a sphynx in its natural habitat, all over the place.... She is stunnig! Lovely pics! :love::cat:

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awe shucks she is my pretty girl!
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just love to see a sphynx in its natural habitat, all over the place.... She is stunnig! Lovely pics! :love::cat:
Lol so true. My roommate and I joke that it is actually her place; we just live there.

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@naomi , stopping by to say hello amd check in on you and Frida
Hi @Yoda mom thanks for checking in. Frida and I are doing great. Life is busy, but in the best way. I am trying really hard to get my career on track. This has been difficult. I am progressing in my current position, but it isn’t what I went to school for. I have been applying to jobs more in my field, but i haven’t found any that pay enough for me to make the switch. I wish I could afford to take a lower paying job to get my foot in the door, but unfortunately I’m not in that position. It’s ok though. Life is good and I have time. I have a wonderful boyfriend. We have been seeing each other nearly a year now. Frida has settled wonderfully into her new home and has been doing really well with the slightly restricted diet. She was getting a bit tubby for a bit, but has lost the half kilo she gained when I switched foods for her. I’m lucky to have such a great roommate who helps to keep her on schedule for meals. Lol. He is a student from Kenya and had never had a pet before. I think he is now a Sphynx lover for life. How are things for you?

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Quick selfie

She looks all mad cause I had to move to get us both in the pic. Lol

Attachments