Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Friday pizza

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's been one of those hectic work weeks and when you finally get home on friday, it's pizza and a glass of red wine on the menu! We bought a scratching barrel for the kids and as soon as we got it inside they were all over it. Then the hubby and me tried having a slice of pizza and this is how it looks like.... I have to start locking the kids out of the kitchen while we eat, it's just crazy! Have a great weekend everyone and I hope to see all of you tomorrow on selfie saturday. Yes, it's a challenge, accept it! :whistle:
IMG_20190111_175240.jpg
IMG_20190111_185231.jpg
IMG_20190111_185238.jpg
IMG_20190111_185242.jpg
IMG_20190111_185250.jpg

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's a great new cat tree you got them!!

And that's pretty much what it looks like when we try to sit down for dinner too :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zab

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

And that's pretty much what it looks like when we try to sit down for dinner too :rolleyes:

It was kind of managable when I had two of them, but now, with three monkeys, it's just crazy.... and the scratching barrel, I didn't even have time to carry it upstairs to its place...

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's great when you bring something home for them that they love instantly though!!
I couldn't imagine adding another one .. two has a way of feeling like twelve sometimes!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That's Fabulous. I love the barrel, by the way. And of course, as soon as something so yummy as pizza comes into play, there they are! And that pizza looks delicious too. Now I want pizza and red wine for dinner.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's great when you bring something home for them that they love instantly though!!
I couldn't imagine adding another one .. two has a way of feeling like twelve sometimes!!
Tell me about it.... I thought about it and others said, well if you already have two, a couple more won't make a difference, you won't even notice... yeah right!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's Fabulous. I love the barrel, by the way. And of course, as soon as something so yummy as pizza comes into play, there they are! And that pizza looks delicious too. Now I want pizza and red wine for dinner.
What's stopping you??!! Get pizza and wine...throw your feet up, relax...

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mmm that pizza does look good...yummy cheese chucks on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab -- my favourite pizza (and alcoholic pairing):
salmon, caper, feta, red onion, Monteray jack cheese thin crust pizza. Home made.
View attachment 90091
Looks really yummy! I have to make mine at home too, gluten free....my favorite is what we call "cholesterol bomb" and it has ham, salami, red onions, feta cheese and mozzarella. It's so salty and greasy that you need to drink the rest of the day to keep your thirst at bay!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab happy cats equal a happy Sabina. You joke, but you wouldn’t have it any other way ;)

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I went to the pet store yesterday to buy my gang their next month supply of food, and almost left with new furniture thanks to your post!! I never would’ve even noticed it if you hadn’t mentioned your crew loved it right away. Perhaps next visit....
I feel your pain. I made lasagna tonight and I caught Finn up on the counter getting his portion! As well as my lap trying to get a taste of mine. We also brought home some groceries tonight, and as we went out for our second trip, Finn had helped himself to our ground pork :ROFLMAO: I’m honestly a little proud at that stinkers determination.

Attachments

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I went to the pet store yesterday to buy my gang their next month supply of food, and almost left with new furniture thanks to your post!! I never would’ve even noticed it if you hadn’t mentioned your crew loved it right away. Perhaps next visit....
I feel your pain. I made lasagna tonight and I caught Finn up on the counter getting his portion! As well as my lap trying to get a taste of mine. We also brought home some groceries tonight, and as we went out for our second trip, Finn had helped himself to our ground pork :ROFLMAO: I’m honestly a little proud at that stinkers determination.
Yes the barrel was an instant success! It came in different heights but since there are three clowns here I decided on the big one. This is not the biggest by the way.... And then I decided that dark color is smart since they tend to brown everything in no time....
Very creative of Finn to secretly snack on groceries while you turn your back! It's not an exception but a rule among sphynx owners. Makes me feel, not so alone....:ROFLMAO:

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab -- my favourite pizza (and alcoholic pairing):
salmon, caper, feta, red onion, Monteray jack cheese thin crust pizza. Home made.
View attachment 90091
Hmmm... I do wonder about that single malt with the pizza??!! I guess I'll never know since I no longer get to enjoy it due to the gluten intolerance....

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Zab and all
Adorable pics
Just use caution I share from personal experience with pets and pizza

careful with pizza - years ago I almost put my dog to sleep thinking he had bloated .
Turns out he ate pizza crust and got pizza dough toxicity ! Had had a little pizza crust as a snack for 12 years no issues - was the first time ever I had a pet with a near lethal reaction .
The dough swelled in his intestines .

I never knew and wanted to share