Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Friendly neutered male looking for a new loving home

deelya

Lairian
Hello!
Sadly we will have to find a new home for our cat, Micho. We are undergoing a lot of big changes in our lives and we feel we can not give him the care he deserves with everything going on. He is a great cat and very friendly with other animals and humans.
He will need his vaccinations updated.
He is about 7 years old, male, and neutered.
We would like to find a loving and caring family who knows how to take care of this breed properly.

Adoption fee: $100

Attachments

• 20220609_114741.jpg
    20220609_114741.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20180823_014246_481.jpg
    IMG_20180823_014246_481.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 290

Maraandme0401

Lairian
I am potentially interested in being Micho's new forever home! My boyfriend and I have been looking to adopt for a while now. I live in Pennsylvania but am willing to travel!!

Madsdidonato

Lairian
Hello!
Sadly we will have to find a new home for our cat, Micho. We are undergoing a lot of big changes in our lives and we feel we can not give him the care he deserves with everything going on. He is a great cat and very friendly with other animals and humans.
We would like to find a loving and caring family who knows how to take care of this breed properly.

Hello! I have another boy Sphynx who is looking for a brother! I am in NJ but more than willing and able to travel. I am doing my masters from home and have lots of time/resources in addition to expirience with the breed. I have an excellent vet and would love to talk more about me taking in this sweet boy. I am willing to pay for a plane ticket and even potentially come get him myself. I am struggling to find a companion for my Sphynx goose and am not a fan of buying kittens unnecessarily. I really would love to help a cat in need of a home and believe I’d be a great fit. Message me here or at my email [email protected]

mnagy10

Lairian
Hello!

Hello, did you find a home for Micho yet?

Klcklc1285

Lairian
Hello!

I’m in Washington Indiana and I am more than willing to drive and get this sweet, handsome boy. I have two sphynx girls and have only ever had girls. I have always wanted a boy! Mine are Yzma and Myrtle. Myrtle is kind of a loner but Yzma would love to have a friend!!!

Klcklc1285

Lairian
Hello!

I’m in Washington Indiana and can come get him absolutely any day. I can even come tomorrow. I would be more than happy to get him and can promise you I will give him the absolute best life and will keep you updated on him. I have two girl sphynx, “Yzma and Myrtle”. I my cats LIvE THE LIFE get more than enough attention and are my baaaaaabies! Please email me. Or call me. (270)577-5120. [email protected]

ClaireBear1031

Lairian
Hello!

Im located in Endwell NY. My partner and I currently have a 4 month old female sphynx kitten that is our whole world. We've been looking to grow our family with another hairless because were so in love with them and would be more than willing to figure out any arrangements to help get this boy to his forever home with us, if you saw it fit. I personally am home all day and every evening we go for a walk around the neighborhood. Please reach out if you feel our family would be a good fit. We'd love to have him.

Catsongjoy

Lairian
Hello!

I'm interested. I have been searching for an affectionate senior cat who sheds minimal dander. Does Micho like to cuddle? Sleep in your bed with you? Is he a lap cat? If so, I am VERY interested. Or has he already been rehomed? I have had cats all my life. I'm now living alone in an exceptionally pet friendly Assisted Living community in West Palm Beach FL. I miss having pets. I have a lot of time to spend with my cat. He will be my only pet. I so look forward to the companionship, loving, cuddling, and nurturing.

Catsongjoy

Lairian
Hello!

Catsongjoy

Lairian
I am interested. Is he still available? if so, Does he like to cuddle? Does he sleep in bed with you? Is he a lap cat? I've been searching for an affectionate senior cat with minimal dander. I'm a retired 74 year old woman living in an exceptionally pet friendly senior community in West Palm beach FL. I have a lot of time to spend with my cat. I miss having pets. I've had cats throughout my life and have fostered cats as well. I'm so looking forward to the companionship. loving, cuddling and nurturing.

Madsdidonato

Lairian
I am interested. Is he still available? if so, Does he like to cuddle? Does he sleep in bed with you? Is he a lap cat? I've been searching for an affectionate senior cat with minimal dander. I'm a retired 74 year old woman living in an exceptionally pet friendly senior community in West Palm beach FL. I have a lot of time to spend with my cat. I miss having pets. I've had cats throughout my life and have fostered cats as well. I'm so looking forward to the companionship. loving, cuddling and nurturing.
Have you had a Sphynx before? They don’t have less dander! Less shedding yes obviously but not less dander, and it’s directly on the surface as well with nothing blocking it. Washing his weekly does help but they are not hypoallergenic. They also have some unique needs!

Ladybugsammy

Lairian
Hello!

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about having to rehome your boy :( My boyfriend and I are located in Normal, IL and have one 8-year-old female Sphynx who would love a little brother. My email is [email protected] if you’d like to get in contact! We can send you some pictures of our kitty girl and see if we’d be a good fit!

JustineA

Lairian
Hello!

Hi, I had two Sphinx cats, a brother and sister, born in 2006. Recently and sadly I had to put my mail to sleep. His sister and I are broken-hearted. I would love to find a friend for her and for me. Please get back to me as soon as you are able. Since I've had Sphinx cats for almost 17 years I understand how to take care of them and understand them and just adore the breed in general. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Hopefully yours,
Justine
[email protected]

Amberk

Lairian
Hello!

Is he still available? We could fly up there and bring him back to FL to be spoiled..

Amberk

Lairian
Hello!

Is he still available? I would be very interested.

April Mae

Lairian
Is Micho still available? A friend of mine owns 2 sphinx that I adore and has offered to support me if I have any questions involving proper care. I have been without a pet for a decade now and am seeking my new furever friend.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@April Mae , welcome to the lair family. this is an older post so may not get a reply.
do not hesitate to start your own looking for post in the adoption section, give your location etc.

several of us have adopted from members. we are all here for each other on the sphynxlife journey . Please be sure to tell your friend about this fun friendly bunch and invite to join too!

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
here is a great link for sphynxlife

Back