Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

From Eww to Aww!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Anyone have photos or stories of how a Sphynx changed them or someone else that wanted nothing to do with pets?

Post below! I love these stories and photos. I have so many photos of Robert and Opal Jean. But a photo I took today I think really shows everything with them.

Here's mine.

The man that didn't want a cat on the truck or in the house. Didn't want any animals sleeping in the bed. Didn't want a litter box. Wanted nothing to do with any pets.
He's now using Opal to hold his phone up because she is resting her head on his other arm while she naps. He snuggles her, shares food with her, talks to her, loves on her, plays with her, and let's her do and play with whatever she wants. Even if that means he loses his Lighters, pens, and straws.
He loves his Chicken Cat. She loves him back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Always in for a good love story and I love the love story of Robert and Opal Jean.

Here my lovr story.
I really wanted a dog but due to my long hours at the office I couldn't get a dog. I'm allergic to cats but heard of some cats people are less allergic to.
First thing I said was that I would NEVER ever go for a naked cat. No way! Thought they were ugly (don't ban me from the sitr please).

Then I went to a cat show and there was a naked cat. The person with the naked cat didn't allow people to pet her. But when she saw me she said I could pet her. And there I stood, petting a naked and petting and petting. The person laughed and said "I just know you are going to be owned by a naked". I still said no. Buuuuuit it was a very soft no.
A week later I went to visit a breeder with kittens. Two weeks later I went again to make a deposit for 2 (!!) boys. I couldn't stop laughing.

20180929_133908.jpg

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Always in for a good love story and I love the love story of Robert and Opal Jean.

Here my lovr story.
I really wanted a dog but due to my long hours at the office I couldn't get a dog. I'm allergic to cats but heard of some cats people are less allergic to.
First thing I said was that I would NEVER ever go for a naked cat. No way! Thought they were ugly (don't ban me from the sitr please).

Then I went to a cat show and there was a naked cat. The person with the naked cat didn't allow people to pet her. But when she saw me she said I could pet her. And there I stood, petting a naked and petting and petting. The person laughed and said "I just know you are going to be owned by a naked". I still said no. Buuuuuit it was a very soft no.
A week later I went to visit a breeder with kittens. Two weeks later I went again to make a deposit for 2 (!!) boys. I couldn't stop laughing.

View attachment 91982
That's so awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Here my lovr story.

View attachment 91982
Ha ha!
You were roped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro