Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

From the garden...

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@Yoda mom What a beautiful pic of a beautiful flower. Some members follow me on FB/IG and know hubby and I hike often and I take lots of pics along the way. Here are a couple from the last month. See... I am not just a crazy cat lady...I love life and nature.

Looks like great weather for this weekend and we are already planning where to go this weekend.

Patti

Last edited:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love to see nature photographs as well. @Catzzzmeow -- I really hope you get at least one of your peacock photographs put on a canvas. Those are truly spectacular and almost surreal.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Xandria my sister is putting one to canvas. I am still deciding if I want 1 canvas or 3 true photos....hmmmm. I will definitely do something as I still look at them and they look fake...lol. I can still her the sound of him shaking his feathers and flirting with the girls...I was his date in the garden though lol.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

The very first yellow lilly.

My new lilly called South Sea

Milkweed. I let this grow anywhere it is a native plant and good for the butterflies.

And for all the good kitties. Cat mint and Catnip. Which I will start picking and drying soon.