Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funniest Caption Contest #1

admin

Administrator
Staff member
contest.jpg

Just post your funniest caption for the above picture here... the winner will receive a Free Sphynx Lair sticker from the Sphynx Lair Store!
At the end of the contest you will pm (private message) me on which users caption you want to win. This contest will end July 10th. One caption per person.
Good luck!

cchloerun

Banned
O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?

(it looks like the kitty might be a boy- but looks lovesick with hand over heart)

MELODIEROCK

Lairian
contest.jpg

Just post your funniest caption for the above picture here... the winner will receive a Free Sphynx Lair sticker from the Sphynx Lair Store!
At the end of the contest you will pm (private message) me on which users caption you want to win. This contest will end July 10th. One caption per person.
Good luck!

"You're killing me , woman!"

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok contest has ended. Please "pm" (private message) me on who's caption you like best, that person will recieve a Sphynx Lair sticker from the "Sphynx Lair shop." (I will send it to the winner when I get back from vacation. july 18th) Please just pm their Sphynx Lair username.
P.S. you can not pick your own, sorry.
Thanks,
Admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to MELODIEROCK, her caption one! "You're killing me , woman!" good job Melodie your Sphynxlair sticker will be there soon! Thanks for playing!

Back