Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funny...can anyone relate?

Mr. Catzzz

Lairian
IMG_3378.jpg

Found this very funny.

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So silly. Luckily my crew loves going on trips. I have many a story of trying to get a reluctant cat into a carrier when I worked at the animal shelter.

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love Simon's cat always so funny. Our cats actually don't overly mind the carrier, but to be honest, we usually just take them on the leash with the carrier in the back of the van.

celsei

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mine HATE the cage type carrier boxes. One especially is pretty much impossible to get in, and they're so darn good at fighting with every limb and being slinky. I use soft carrier bags with a head hole/a sling bag they much prefer that, it's almost like a cave bed and they feel safe in there at the vet's office/usually get their exam in it and go right back if they're taken out. Sometimes they even sleep in it at home. I recently rescued a pregnant stray cat and wanted to use the sturdy carrier box for safe carrying she was very friendly, good with humans and didn't mind being held or anything and very chill but once I put her in the box omg the panic and flailing around and trying to open the door.. it took me like 5 minutes struggling to close the door with her pushing against it and a lot of mewing and very unhappy mommy as I carried her. She's now happily being housed in my kitchen/hallway until we find homes for her and the babies, had 4 healthy and very cute nuggets.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I giggled that hubby shared this. We recently helped my mother in law take her 2 cats to the vet. Her one cat was like this....lol. Her cat ran in it to go home though!

Patti

Back