Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funny Cat Video...Sorry had to share!

Hahaha! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with cats?! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

How about this cute cat?
Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the Trololol Cat!!! The Trololol Man video has become a HUGE hit over here recently and they're trying to get the poor guy out of retirement and touring again!! LOL! All the videos are fab!

X

Those videos are funny - Snuffie loves watching the talking cat videos. lol She always turns her head way way to the side, its funny.

Ok, confession, I've watched this Trololol Cat multiple times already and I keep coming back! It's just too funny! :LOL: I need to share it with others!

Ok, confession, I've watched this Trololol Cat multiple times already and I keep coming back! It's just too funny! :LOL: I need to share it with others!
you should do a Trololol search on youtube, my friend (who sent this to me) just thinks it's hillarious, and as Gizmo said it is all the rage right now! It's got some sort of cult-like following!

you should do a Trololol search on youtube, my friend (who sent this to me) just thinks it's hillarious, and as Gizmo said it is all the rage right now! It's got some sort of cult-like following!
I will! But are there any as funny as this cat? :Laugh: