Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

funny news stories

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
At this point I will refer you back to my fears/phobias thread and my fear of clowns :Dizzy::LOL::Hysterical:

Can't even look at it!!!!

X

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those of you afraid of clowns do NOT look at that article, that guy is creepy! What kind of parents do that? Do kids really enjoy being "stalked"?
Very interesting article Gato!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can't believe you guys. A forum dedicated to the unique and unusual kitty clown we call a sphynx, yet you're afraid of clowns. :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::BigSmile:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I also am too afraid to look at the article, but a clown stalking kids is exactly why they are SCARY!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love it!!! It just goes to prove there's someone for everyone!! :LOL::LOL:

P.S. Naked clowns probably would be funny!

X

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Greetings, I have a bad habit. I wake up every morning around 3:30AM and can't go back to sleep. I don't know what it is but it's somewhat annoying. On the bright side I'm able to catch up on my sphynxlair activity.

I thought I'd make a thread for funny or unusual news stories. Here is the first entry.

Evil Clown hired for stalking, threats and a pie in the face

It sounds as if you are stuck on EST and want to greet those of us on the east coast and across the atlantic.

:Surprise::Dizzy:

Wow, what a story. I'm speechless. I would never have guessed this business is in Switzerland.

Come on, is this for real? Is this man really in love with a pillow? For goodness sake get this man some real love...there are plenty of naked cat clowns on this site...that man needs a pet.

Heh heh....found one...although the men might not find it funny....BBC NEWS | UK | England | Merseyside | Woman jailed for testicle attack

X

Tee hee. Testicle. Mug-ys mumma, here in the US the media cannot seem to say testicle without giggling. They would have called it a "groin" attack. But geez, poor dude. The young lady flew into a "rage" because he wasn't interested? Then she did what? Yikes!!!!!
But the calm friend who intervined delivered the perfect line.

Back