Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funny shirt

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL!!! That shirt is so funny! I should get it for my fiance...he thinks that Piglet is really an alien from outer space, so it'll be perfect for him!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Kallie,

That picture was so funny, I decided to create my own version in Photoshop (using Piglet as the model, of course!). Let me know what you think! Maybe we can make our own t-shirts with this image?

Attachments

• pigletalien1x.jpg
    pigletalien1x.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 22

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I need photoshop lessons. I know how to isolate a foreground from a background but i don't know how to add the lightning. Could maake for some even more interesting pics. Like a supe rhero cat shooting lightning from his eyes or something crazy like that.

I like it alot Sydkat. Photoshop is too darn time consuming and I'm one lazy SOB.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I like it sydkat7,
Am I crazy or is that in a different language.:tinysmile_aha_t:
I love it! I can't wait to make my sphynxlair shirts!
t-shirt_logo-plain.jpg

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I like it sydkat7,
Am I crazy or is that in a different language.:tinysmile_aha_t:
I love it! I can't wait to make my sphynxlair shirts!
View attachment 90

LOL! No, it's in English ("resistance is futile") but I used a robotic-looking text type. I used that particular phrase because not only is it from Star Trek (the Voyager series, I think, with the Borgs), but when we are around our sphynx....resistance really IS futile! :tinysmile_twink_t:

I would LOVE to have a Sphynx Lair t-shirt when they come out!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I need photoshop lessons. I know how to isolate a foreground from a background but i don't know how to add the lightning. Could maake for some even more interesting pics. Like a supe rhero cat shooting lightning from his eyes or something crazy like that.

I like it alot Sydkat. Photoshop is too darn time consuming and I'm one lazy SOB.

El Gato, it didn't take me that long to make the special effects in the photo because I used an "alienskin" application. Once you get the hang of it, Photoshop can be very easy to use but it does take a while to learn all of the tools, layers, and such.

Very Good !
I love It !

Thanks, Moonstone! :tinysmile_grin_t:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Maybe you could submit the picture to the website so they can sell some shirts. I would love a tank top one :)

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kallie, I'll look into the t-shirt idea. It'll be cool to have a choice of a few sphynx t-shirt designs. :)

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If you go to Zazzle.com you can make 1 shirt or 100 shirts; they will make whatever you want.

Back