Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funny signs and newspaper "bloopers"

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Every now and again you run across these signs, ads or headlines that just are too funny, either by mistace or because they're meant that way.

Thought maybe we could post a few.
I'll start. Swedish ones, have many but lets start with these.

First one Reads:
Swedish law stops here. This area is guarded by a double barrel shot gun three days a week. Guess wich ones. :LOL:

Second is an instruction sign showing how to use the ski lift.

Third one:
My all time favourite mistace in Swedish ads.
Locum is a very serious and quite large company that wanted to thank their business associates for the last year. As a part of their enviromental work they refrained from sending out christmas cards to everyone and put an ad in the papers instead. The heart replacing the O was to show love for them but they came out loving something completely different. A million + readers of the papers they used so... :Hysterical::Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical:
If only they had used a capital L in their logo, hahaha

Attachments

• skylt lag.jpg
    skylt lag.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23
  • skidlift.jpg
    skidlift.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
  • locum.jpg
    locum.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 26

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those are pretty good. We have a college in Texas called Sam Houston State University. At one point it was called Sam Houston Institute of Technology. S.H.I.T

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
the i <3 cum one is so funny!!!!
ive seen the weather one before.
i don't know any off hand, but will keep a look out.... BUT i do have this picture....
John and I took the kids to Tennessee last year for vacation. John was in a bad car accident about 4 years ago and from time to time he uses amigo carts, etc to get around for long trips. so he used one at Dollywood. This was his view:

(what you dont see is that she's wearing a "night time" tank top - you know the dang near see through ones- without a bra!!! she was also well over 50... and at the park with her grandchildren!!!!)

Attachments

• 5492_232580150602_700755602_7750671_2948619_n.jpg
    5492_232580150602_700755602_7750671_2948619_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
the i <3 cum one is so funny!!!!
ive seen the weather one before.
i don't know any off hand, but will keep a look out.... BUT i do have this picture....
John and I took the kids to Tennessee last year for vacation. John was in a bad car accident about 4 years ago and from time to time he uses amigo carts, etc to get around for long trips. so he used one at Dollywood. This was his view:

(what you dont see is that she's wearing a "night time" tank top - you know the dang near see through ones- without a bra!!! she was also well over 50... and at the park with her grandchildren!!!!)

Thanks for the week of nightmares to come. :Dizzy:

Hehe

Back