Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Funny storey about Mo

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I took Mo and Lola to visit a friend yesterday, as she thought there may be a possibility she could rehome them (Turns out she can't unfortunately - but thats another storey!)

The journey on the way back was about 1/2 hour, on the way home Mo started making really bizarr noises, really low pitched noises almost like he was saying his name Mooo, Mooo, Mooo, then licking his lips, then out of no where he started to retch and vomitted all over Lola (My fluffy cat)'s head:Surprise:! They were sharing a basket so poor Lola just had to sit there with what looked like copious amounts of tuna mayo with sweetcorn (Mo doesn't eat this!??!!) being spewed all over her head! Oh dear!

Poor Lola had to go in the bath when I got home, there wasn't a drop of dirt on Mo though! He'd aimed it all over Lola, how thoughtful of him! He is fine today, I think he just got a little car sick! :Badly2:

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
I have heard of dogs getting car sick.. I have never heard of that happening to a cat. I guess it stands to reason that they can get car sick... Sorry he has such bad aim. His poor friend must have been horrified.. All over her nice fur. I think it might have been fur envy and not car sickness at all!

Lisa ;)

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have heard of dogs getting car sick.. I have never heard of that happening to a cat. I guess it stands to reason that they can get car sick... Sorry he has such bad aim. His poor friend must have been horrified.. All over her nice fur. I think it might have been fur envy and not car sickness at all!

Lisa ;)

LOL Either that or revenge! Lola makes A LOT of noise in the car, I think Mo got fed up! I have to say, we didn't hear a peep from Lola after that!:LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh no! Poor Lola!
Mo, vomitting on our friends is not a good thing.

On the bright side, at least he didn't puke on her on the way to your friend's house.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
aww poor Lola. I'm glad Mo is okay tho. I recently just rehomed a kitty for a friend a few days ago and the poor kitty got awful car sick. Pee, poo and vomit all over her crate. I felt so bad but so glad I found her a home. If I hadn't she would have to had to endure an 11 hour car ride and that would have not worked for her at all. She got sick just off of a 10 minute car ride.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Lola! Now whenever she hears any moo moo moo sounds she is going to run for cover!

I know!!! And it actually happened again today! Except this time it was coming from both ends!!! Really not good! He has travelled loads of times before and the last 2 he was sick. Whats going on!!! He's developed car sickness. I'm worried to take him places now. We are going to the vets thurs, luckily it's only 5mins away. He used to travel so well though!:Dizzy:

Back