Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fur baby no. 2 unwell

Beckinboots

Lairian
Susuwatari had her scan yesterday and the news couldn't be better. A month ago her bladder was so full of polyps there was no room for urine but, after intensive treatment with antibiotics and other meds, yesterday it was completely clear. The vet showed me the scans and I couldn't believe it was the same cat. Text book bladder with all linings the correct depth and narry a polyp in sight . No need to go back to the vet with her again unless the symptoms return.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Beckinboots love love reading this purrfect update on Susuwatari! Such fantastic news!
Smiling ear to ear here reading this amazing update! Wow! Soo happy for you and Susu! Big happy hugs to you and big head smooch to Susu!
Kudos for your vets treatment plan and your dedication to her care..

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susuwatari had her scan yesterday and the news couldn't be better. A month ago her bladder was so full of polyps there was no room for urine but, after intensive treatment with antibiotics and other meds, yesterday it was completely clear. The vet showed me the scans and I couldn't believe it was the same cat. Text book bladder with all linings the correct depth and narry a polyp in sight . No need to go back to the vet with her again unless the symptoms return.
FANTASTIC! I’m so happy to read this. I’m sure urination is much easier for her now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro