Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

FUTURE Sphynx Mamma

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello Everyone! I'm Chaeli from the beautiful, yet wet - Washington State. I've been sphynx obsessed for as long as I can remember! My fiancé and I have our eyes on a lil naked babe from Minnesota so fingers crossed she becomes ours soon :)
Congrats! Sphynxies are the best!!! I got mine from a wonderful breeder in Idaho if the Minnesota girl doesn't work out. Please keep us posted!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Chaelibrossard welcome to the lair family! I lived in Washington sate for 16 years... we have another active WA lair member too

We have a lair member breeder in the NW too I can PM if you like for future reference.

so happy you joined us! I waited 15 yrs for my first sphynx... excited for you! I know the wait and pitter patter of the heart..
keep us updated . be sure to check out the info center for great threads on reputable breeders etc and sphynx life !

Chaelibrossard

Lairian
@Chaelibrossard welcome to the lair family! I lived in Washington sate for 16 years... we have another active WA lair member too

We have a lair member breeder in the NW too I can PM if you like for future reference.

so happy you joined us! I waited 15 yrs for my first sphynx... excited for you! I know the wait and pitter patter of the heart..
keep us updated . be sure to check out the info center for great threads on reputable breeders etc and sphynx life !
I would love to know more about the reputable breeders in this area!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. What an exciting time is ahead of you. When will you hear more about the Minnesota girl? Fingers crossed for you!

Back