Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fuzzy Sphynx!

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Does your sphynx have especially fuzzy spots? Or do you have an especially fuzzy sphynx?

Nym has the typical down, but on top of that, she has a very fuzzy tail, the bridge of her nose is fully fuzzed, and she has ear tufties!!! Picture courtesy my husband.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yep, Piglet has a full coated tail, tall white boots and a white face.
heres a picture of his face, and leg. I couldnt find one of his tail.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Piglet looks a lot like my Danser. She has face boots and tail and peachfuzz on her back. I like her that way.

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Akali's body for the most part is pretty hairless except for very little peach fuzz, but as you can see in the pics she has a very hairy tail and she has a fur mask :Wink2::LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 167

PrimateLove

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Emma Leigh is fully bald during the spring - fall, but in the winter, she get what we like to call her "stripe strip"

Stripe.jpg

It is in the same spot and is white in color...:LOL: This cat bring us sooo much LOL's :LOL:

tkmaune

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nipsey has little peach fuzz on his nose and ears.
He's always had a little fuzz on his nose but since its been colder he's gotten more on his ears.
Other than that hes a baldy

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We have an especially fuzzy sphynx.
Our little Timothy was 5 months old when we got him. He was bald as bald can be...

Then over the next few months he started to get hair, all over! We still love him fuzz and all. Everyone we know has never seen a sphynx other than Timmy so they don't know he isn't supposed to have a bit of fuzz. All our visitors think he is just the cutest cat they have ever seen. We agree!!! As he grew his hair, his markings became darker and more vibrant. We especially love his tabby pants.

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Giz has always had a very light short peach fuzz all over with it a bit heavier on his nose, but now that it's winter he's gotten hairier. He's got fuzzy ears and some tufts on his tail now too. Toothy is fuzzy, but I don't know if he'll lose some of it in the summer as we haven't had him that long.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Cleopatra always has fur moon boots on all 4 feeties, a fuzzy face and fuzzy ears. Her tail is also very fuzzy and she even has curly hairs at the base of her tail that are kinda like....private hair :Woo::Wink2: Last winter she grew strange patches of fuzz randomly on shoulders and sides. This year she grew quite a thin coat on her shoulders and sides. We call it her "winter coat," but it is more like a moth eaten, discouraged lawn. :LOL: In the summer, her body is bald.

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Emma Leigh is fully bald during the spring - fall, but in the winter, she get what we like to call her "stripe strip"

Stripe.jpg

It is in the same spot and is white in color...:LOL: This cat bring us sooo much LOL's :LOL:

Hahahahahahahahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You're hilarious Court!

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love those tufts at the tips of her ears. Looks like a lynx!
Samael is completely bald, sticky they call it, except for the nose bridge & slight fuzz on his ears. Lucifer isn't sticky but still very bald. He does get slight patches of hair on his hind legs at the ankles (?) when he's been cold.

werecatrising

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mogwai has a fuzzy tail and two patches of fuzz at the base of the tail. I call him fuzzy-butt. I think they might go away once the weather warms up.

lynneanne

Lairian
Honeysuckle is completely hairless although her skin is rougher on the bridge of her nose. When she was one or two years old one winter she grew a 2mm whisker which fell out in a few weeks. It was hilarious

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
#9 & #5: Referencing Gremlins, it appears I haven't mentioned this before, but . . . that movie still freaks me out.
animesweat.gif

zoe3rd

Lairian
On two occasions my male grew small black patches of hip hair. Only twice! My female torti is a hairier sphynx altogether. She has a hairy long tail and boots. She also has hair on her face but not her head or neck or anywhere else really.

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 92
Back