Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gabe gets a job!

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Gabriel worked for the City of Tacoma today, with his bald-headed friend Scott, picking up recycling.

Gizzymom

Banned
With all the crap Gizmo has, he better get out and get a job!!!!:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
We tell our girls to go out and get a job everyday...Snuffie thinks hanging out at the corner is a job,,well she is wrong. I made her read this post. Thank you Gabe for setting such a great example. SoBe wants to work the corner but she's still under age and doesn't get fixed till Janurary!!

susi794

Staff member
Go Gabe! Way to represent! Sphynx rule!

brnsugarbaybie

Lairian
it's great that Gabe can pull his own weight:ThumbsUp:. As soon as my boy is old enough I'm sending him out to bring home some bacon

pooner

Banned
Good going Gabe, now my mom's going to make me get a job!! What kind of friend are you?? LOL
Pooner Rogaine :Cool:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Woo Hoo Gabe!! Did you make a lot of money? Make sure your people dont rip you off! Open up a savings account in your own name!!!
Love the pic!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

ktate88

Banned
Way to go Gabe, bring home the bacon!! I tell Niles he needs to get a job when he climbs back in bed and I have to go to work. But I guess someone has the pay the bills!!! :LOL: :Wink:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Way to go Gabe, reduce that carbon pawprint!