Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Game- Fortunate/Unfortunate

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately Gadget discovered a foot print. This had distracted him so much he nearly forgot to eat. But after he tasted their fantastic food even he thought maybe not knowing who prepared it was not such a big deal as long as they continued to do so, he would be happy. But curiosity is not something any cat can ignore

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately Dreamland was a magical place and the Sphynx were having a whale of a time dreaming of fairy floss which was tuna flavored and flowing fountains of delicious gravy, little did they know that Dreamland had teleported them to a Wonderland for new adventures to begin. This was not a dream after all.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately the sounds they heard were unidentifiable noise which sounded like a party in the distance. They started walking in that direction. Baby thought all of them were. totally nuts as the noise was very loud and could only lead to trouble. But the older ones knew it was a totally good thing they where here. and knew where this was leading to.

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately one of the party goers saw them walking away and stopped them. The party goer told them of the "kid" zone, so of they went to drop off the littlest sphynx, she was not very happy about it but gadget sphynx pointed out a obstacle course with treats and off she ran.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately there were a lot of weird folks out at this place so they stuck together in search for those wonderful treats they could smell. There was a pack of laughing dogs who appeared to have the giggles. The big brother of the group hoped it was something they ate. He could do with a good laugh right now

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Unfortunately the dogs weren’t dogs at all but were humans wearing dog masks and they grabbed all the Sphynx and locked them up in cages!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately she couldn’t trust the humans as she too was scared of being caught. So she crept back to keep an eye on things and hid under a bush, out of sight

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately Gadget Sphynx used his lockpicker and they all escaped following in the footsteps of the little one!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately when life gives you lemons make lemonade. Gadget decided it was time to no longer be prey They were a gang of Sphynx. They were members of the lion family. They needed to make a stand. Peeing on the food made him release his cat instinct. Time for revenge. They were going to shred every bit of human clothing so the humans to could be naked.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately this was not an Adults Only story and the humans all had full body tattoos so their nakedness was not an issue.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately the cats were quick thinkers and took this opportunity to climb up the backs of the humans making them scream and writhe giving the cats an opportunity to run and escape.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Unfortunately they had mistaken it for pile of clothing however it was in fact a large boa constrictor who had curled up underneath its own skin which it had shedded and this is what the cats thought was a blanket! The snake blanket began to move!!!!!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately it was big and had a swollen belly It did not seem to mind the Sphynx gang. But the Gang sure minded her. They jumped up and ran. Low and behold little Sphynxie had no sense of fear and was holding on tight enjoying a free ride.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately as they all became tired the too started jumping on the snakes back and went on a ride of pure delight. Luckily the snake was on a heat seeking mission as his belly was full and the jungle was not the best place to bask in the the sun

Back