Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Game- Fortunate/Unfortunate

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately they were able to all communicate to each other through a walkie-talkie link system in the collars and with the press of a button they’re all lit up so they could find each other.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately when everything and anything is free for the taking, no one paid attention to the lonely little shivering abandoned foreign alien look a like, whimpering abandoned she Sphynx under the bushes.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately this was a true story and one of many stories that the green Sphynx began to tell to all his brothers and sisters….and so….Once upon a time….

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately it is more like a million light years ago On the planet Sphynxus a group of him and his friends wanted be adventurist travel the galaxies and see new things. As they believed they were not alone. But only this was outlawed on their green ball of fluff planet. So...

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately time escaped them and they realized they were very tired and starving, too tired to worry about their empty tummies they all fell asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately for the gang the green newbie at last felt safe and part of a pack again He wanted to sleep . But not before doing a night time perimeter check He wanted to keep his new family safe

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately to find baby Sphynx sitting on his tummy staring at him. She was so fascinated by this new member of the gang She had followed him down the hole. Typical with no thought other than to follow. Now they so far below ground and greenie was looking not to well. To be blunt he looked greener and not with it at all

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately the sound of the screaming brought the attention of the neighbouring raccoons and they bolted down the hole which suddenly became like a bottle neck filled with 12 bottlebrush cleaners…..there was so many raccoon tails! How were they going to get out? The little Sphynx must’ve known this because her screaming just intensified if that was to be believed!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately the sound waves set off a little avalanche further in the hole that was holding up a natural water spring and like a living hell of screaming , rocks crashing and water jetting them out in a mater of 15 seconds flat. Everyone sat dazed and uncertain on how the all landed back on top of the hole

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately the raccoons out numbered them and were not happy actually they were more like crazy wild dogs.Greenie did not even think he just picked up Baby and dashed through the undergrowth back with her dangling in his mouth. He needed to alert the rest of his found family. Perimeter check done and danger in near is the only thing he kept saying over and over as he rushed to them

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately Greenie was fast, superfast, because he had alien tendencies which surpassed the most brilliant Sphynx cat speeds in the universe, so he didn't just run, no he didn't even sprint he FLEW!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately for baby she was speechless for the first time in her bloody life and a little disappointed as she couldn’t fly but she was determined to keep greenie very close and learn. He now had a shadow and kid of his own to protect. His new family.

Back