Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Game- Fortunate/Unfortunate

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately they sun was shining by the time the little ones woke and the birds were singing. Breakfast was the only thing on their minds so off they started wondering and following their noses

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they woke up to a lot of chirping and tweeting A bunch of tiny little birds were watching them from every branch above. As soon as the birds noticed they were awake. They dived boombed the poor little Sphynx gang. Being predators the Sphinxes showed them why the cats are King of the Jungle. They did not backdown

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately for the Sphynx pack this was breakfast, lunch and dinner following them. So they tolerated the pesky little birds. Off in the distance they heard a loud crashing sound. With eyes wide open and no bushy tails to display off they went to investigate

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately those pesky birds where making much more noise than them. They cause a bit of a distraction. The gang was low on the ground with only their eyes and ears wide open surveying the sight before them.

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately the birds drew the attention of the presence in front of them leaving the Sphtnxes to shift to high alert mode.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately for all, the drones spotted the bushes moving and realized they where camouflage for an ancient tribe who had been following the Sphinxes. This tribe believed in the cat Gods and this unique breed had them all in a state of totally amazement.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately this ring surrounded them showed no signs of aggression towards the Sphinxes. Each one of these creatures had crouched down with the rectums prostrated n the air. The Sphinxes took one look at each other and like a silent telepathy message they all pounced while squealed in delight as they jumped from one body to the next

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately the gang thought it was a game. But the tribe had thought they had offended their idols who were trying to attack them . They were running from what they believe to be their master. All they wanted was to serve these beautiful creatures. So they decided to make amends with the Sphynxes. They knew Fresh Salmon May show the errors to their ways. But how to get them while running was a question they could not answer

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately no one was listening, so they had to think of a plan to get everyone’s attention! Then one of them pulled out some feathers and threw them in the air.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately the feathers had magical powers and all at once they found themselves back in the underwater city in that huge banquet hall sprawled out on velvet cushions surrounded by ….. catnip !!!!!!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately for bad luck this was actually good luck for the Sphynx gang as life had never been so sweet. They rolled and purred and got so much attention. Even Gadget Sphynx could let his guard down and enjoy this beautiful moment

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately baby Sphynx was the first one to wake and knew exactly where she wanted to go. She wanted to find her city dweller. She would be able to take her to that stream full of fresh salmon and a cuddle or two along the way would not hurt. So off she crawled very slowly at first one paw then the other. Her tummy was so close to the ground, she could feel the fluffy cushions tickling her naval. Once she was clear of the cushions and no other Sphynx had stirred from their slumber. She shot of like a bat out of hell in the direction of her city dweller

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately she was was having none of this big brother nonsense and howled like a banshee. Waking every thing in hearing distance. The city dwellers had never heard a sound like this in their lives and where trembling in fear as the cavern had amplified the sound 100 decimals higher. The Sphynx gang were used to it. So most open an eye to make sure no danger was in sight and curled up again

Back