Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Game- Fortunate/Unfortunate

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately he had no more and his tummy too was grumbling for a delicious treat. Then a noise and smell started filtering through the air. The city dwellers were up and getting ready to find the creature that woke them up

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately these little birds could not just deliver breakfast on a tray. Which would be so useful.So instead the Sphinxes got up and followed them. In the distance they heard the rushing water

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately a line of canoes appeared in front of them before a splashing large waterfall and they all clambered on tightly.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately the canoes were remote controlled by a large tall pig who was standing in the middle of the waterfall on an island.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately he was actually waiting for another cargo to transport down the river so it gave the sphynxes enough time to get the last of the gang aboard. But they had to wait.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Unfortunately the current was strong and they had to hold on tight as the canoes went over a waterfallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately she lighter than the boat it plummeted faster than her little body. Gadget was cursing under his breath trying to think of what to do when they landed right side up at the bottom of the waterfall.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately she was way to excited from the adrenaline rush of free diving a waterfall and just wanted to rave and do do it again. Unfortunately Gadget never had a frying pan on hand as all he wanted was to hit her over the head with it

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately there was nothing they could do with the boats now that they had been trashed and the cargo was floating merrily down the river. This suited them fine They were much happier wandering off on solid ground.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately this gave Gadget some time to think while it was quiet. They got taken down into an under water city. Then we’re saved and taken to land again. Then these pesky feathers from the cat worshippers had sent them back down under ground into the city under the water again and here they were stranded in a warm patch napping. Maybe returning to Thea car worshippers would be very beneficial to the group. They seemed pretty nice except for the magic that sent them back here

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately the sun was warm which meant they dried very quickly but soon were woken because they were getting sunburnt.

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they couldn’t remember where the cat worshipers were last seen. So they decided because of their growling tummies that breakfast was first on the agenda.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately that was one thing they knew the direction to the river. So off they trotted. Their wrecked boat was still afloat but stranded on the shore half submerged in the water. It had trapped a whole school of fish who had entered through the hole but could not find it again to leave. Breakfast was served

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they slept such a deep sleep they never noticed that they had been discovered and were under the watchful eye and protection of the cat worshippers who had sworn to be the invisible guardians of this beautiful cats species

Back