Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Game- Fortunate/Unfortunate

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately it was more Gadget and BB ( Big Brother) who were panicking being head to toe in puke does that to one. But the ride stopped on a white beach of warm endless cat litter. And a few crustacean to nibble on. Paradise at last.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately they had no train to catch just yet. The endless seafood just crawling on the sand, rock pools full of tasty fish and warm rocks could do for now. Then BB discovered how to crack open a coconut by rolling it off the higher rocks. Coconut milk frenzy took over. Everyone was down on all fours with muzzles of white froth.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately it was only Baby he had to look after and they soon spotted a bunch of furry cats lying in the sun. Civilization at last. But they still approached very carefully and decided to observe the vibe before making their next move

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunate for these cats under observation they were alerted of a possible threat as we know baby yells like a banshee. Big brother did not even think he slapped her hard to shut her up. Both of them just froze on the spot with eyes the size of saucers

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fortunately it alerted every animal in the area. The Sphynxzilla gang came charging to the rescue and the fur balls coward in fear. Nothing feels more higher in the animal realm like running into an area with all fur balls bowing and trembling at you feet. Order was set as to who was going to be king of this jungle. The fur balls were easy at excepting this and submitted.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Unfortunately there were blue and red flashing lights and the purrpolice from the DV Mob Brigade grabbed and handcuffed the slapping cat offender!

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
With the huge amount of commotion and fuss....the screammmmmmmmmmmmming, loud noises and POLICE ...it was just CHAOS.....they all forgot where they were, what they were doing, and what was all that NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately a pelican was flying overhead and let out a loud cry letting the Sphynx crew know that the little one was hopping in a helicopter and they all better hurry up because the helicopter was destined to travel to America!!!!

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately they were not able to stop the plane, now they had to figure out how to make it to America!

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fortunately America was filled with so much to see and so the sphynx didn’t know where to start!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunately no one was at the heliport to ask for help. So good old fashioned sleuth work had to be done. Gadget found the CCV camera room. But it was locked.

Back