Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gatsby & Loki Like When Mom Is Home

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, I didn't have to work today...so instead I decided to make Gatsby & Loki some new shirts. They don't wear them that often, but they haven't gotten any new ones in a while. Usually I make super simple fleece shirts that take all about 2 minutes to make. But today since I had time, I decided to fully make a pattern and make some nice, fully finished shirts.

And of course, I made matching outfits. :) :) Hehehe

Gatsby & Loki were so excited, they were playing around in the office/cat room. They have cat trees, and a cat tent, and a window seat in this room, and they were just so excited that mom was home and hanging out in that room with them.

Loki was also a great model when the final product was done.
Gatsby...not so much. He was still in his crazy play mode, so he wouldn't pose for any photos.

Happy Friday everyone! :)

upload_2016-6-10_12-20-7.png

upload_2016-6-10_12-19-57.png

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Nicolemorgan you did a fantastic job! I didn't know you had those talents. Did you sew them or used glue?

Thank you @GoldHazel
They are both sewn :) I actually had an Etsy company making greyhound and dog collars, as well as greyhound clothes and pj's.
When I went back to school, it was just too much work to have a full-time job, school, and run my company. So I took a break....
I miss it, but of course still make all of our babies clothes and collars for our pups :)

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cool! And what a handsome model!
Pixie doesn't like clothes, but I think it's more because they don't fit right. I've been wanting to make my own, I have a sewing machine and I can sew (not well, but practice makes perfect, right?) but not sure on patterns and sizing. Guess I'll have to experiment :)

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a great shirt. Love the matchy matchy. And your super model is sooooo handsome. Maybe you'll get a pic of both of them modelling soon. heeee.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cool! And what a handsome model!
Pixie doesn't like clothes, but I think it's more because they don't fit right. I've been wanting to make my own, I have a sewing machine and I can sew (not well, but practice makes perfect, right?) but not sure on patterns and sizing. Guess I'll have to experiment :)

Yes, just experiment!! That's the way to find good sizing and what they like to wear @Silke
From experience with our two nakeds...they prefer tighter clothing (but not too tight). They don't like when it's too big or baggy on them...then they walk funny. So we have nice fitted clothing on them, but of course enough for them to move around.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great shirt. Love the matchy matchy. And your super model is sooooo handsome. Maybe you'll get a pic of both of them modelling soon. heeee.

Gatsby is always the harder one to get a picture of. Hahah
Loki posed so well and all the time, he is also more active so it's easy to get action shots.
Gatsby likes cuddles and sleeping...so all his photos seem to look the same :p

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those are great! I take such joy from making the cats things looks like you do too!

Anything I do for these two boys makes me so proud and joyous.
They always put such a smile on face...I love them like no other. Anything they do, just breathing or drinking water makes me such a proud and happy mom!

Back