Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

GCCF to TICA

Hi all

Just a quick question I am hoping someone can answer for me. I am getting a new Sphynx tomorrow and she is registered with GCCF and my other Sphynx are with TICA. How do I transfer my new cat from gccf to tica? Is there a certain form I need or is there something the breeder has to do. Any help is very much appreciated x

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is off of TICA website, not sure if it helps. Is there a reason why you want to transfer? Are you showing, breeding? :)

Q: How do I get my cat transferred to my name?
A: To transfer a TICA registered cat, please submit the Certificate of Registration to the Executive Office with the signature of all owners on the reverse of the certificate and the name of the new owner filled out plus the fee.

Q: How do I register my cat if it is already registered in another association?
A: A 3-generation Certified pedigree from another association on the cat for which application is being made and a photocopy of a registration certificate from that association showing proof that the cat is owned by the person making the application and asking to be named the owner of the cat.