Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

General update and ready for Halloween!

Rachael McLain

Lairian
Hey everyone its been way too long since I've been around!
I've been SO busy. I'm currently enrolled at Cleveland State University. I'm going full time with 16 credit hours, I'm currently on the executive board of the PRSSA Chapter at CSU, writing for the school newspaper, The Cauldron, and I'm officially a part of the 2nd ever in the country, FBI Students Academy. On top of that I'm also working 5 days a week! SO SO busy!
Unfortunately, he plan to purchase a hairless kitty fell through and I was heartbroken but I think it was meant to be. With me being so busy and stressed, it wouldn't have been god for the kitty at all. Thankfully, I'm getting my hairless kitty fix with my friends two males, Toby and Teddy.
I'm just happy I still have time to take care of my Luna! Speaking of, I wanted to share her Halloween costume this year. She looks hilarious:ROFLMAO: I figured my fellow dog lovers would find it cute, I know I get a kick out of it! I'll post some updated pictures of her as well!
I'm going to go through all the active feeds and check out what I've been missing. Although I don't have my naked kitty just yet, I'm still in love with the breed and know one (or two:love:) lies in my future!
Thanks,
Rachael
Luna Bath.jpg
Luna2.jpg
Luna3.jpg
Luna.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Good to hear from you! Luna looks very cute in her orange outfit:). She looks so happy. I'm glad you still get sphynx cuddles from Toby and Teddy.
Good luck with your study, it's sounds great.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone its been way too long since I've been around!
I've been SO busy. I'm currently enrolled at Cleveland State University. I'm going full time with 16 credit hours, I'm currently on the executive board of the PRSSA Chapter at CSU, writing for the school newspaper, The Cauldron, and I'm officially a part of the 2nd ever in the country, FBI Students Academy. On top of that I'm also working 5 days a week! SO SO busy!
Unfortunately, he plan to purchase a hairless kitty fell through and I was heartbroken but I think it was meant to be. With me being so busy and stressed, it wouldn't have been god for the kitty at all. Thankfully, I'm getting my hairless kitty fix with my friends two males, Toby and Teddy.
I'm just happy I still have time to take care of my Luna! Speaking of, I wanted to share her Halloween costume this year. She looks hilarious:ROFLMAO: I figured my fellow dog lovers would find it cute, I know I get a kick out of it! I'll post some updated pictures of her as well!
I'm going to go through all the active feeds and check out what I've been missing. Although I don't have my naked kitty just yet, I'm still in love with the breed and know one (or two:love:) lies in my future!
Thanks,
Rachael View attachment 72062 View attachment 72064 View attachment 72065 View attachment 72066 View attachment 72067
Glad to hear all is well! Great doggie costume! Thats for stopping in and the update! :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear life is good and yes you sound very busy these days! Luna is adorable. If and when your time comes for a naked baby I am sure it will be the right time. Glad you still enjoy the community. Love that first pic.

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Rachael McLain , Such a wonderful update! Glad you can get your sphynx fix too from Toby and a Teddy :)

Luna is adorable! She is ready for blast off for Halloween !
Thank you for stopping by amd sharing a wonderful update and adorable pics of Luna! gorgeous!
Scritches sent!
Lol love thst spa day look! I just spa day's our 3 Aussies - love fair advantage shampoo for them
Wish mine would wear that adorable costume

Back