Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

George is in the doghouse with Shawn

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
George's newest thing is to knock over cups and glasses full of drinks. When Shawn and I got home from my mom's last night, I quickly went to sleep and when Shawn went downstairs George knocked over Shawn's large glass of ice tea ALL OVER Shawn's Apple cordless keyboard, jacket, computer chair, new Christmas clothes, and who knows what else. I woke up to Shawn cussing up a storm . He quickly forgave George though, because I think George sensed he did something wrong and jumped up to give Shawn kisses.

Elisabet

Lairian
Mine knocks over everything as well.
I often hear my husband sighing and being tired of Decibel because she think it is fun to knock glasses of the table.
My husband cant stay mad either.
He adores her.
Sphynxs are the most charming creatures in the whole world and they know it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hope the keyboard survived.

Olemam

Lairian
I know that too, Ole sleeping on the desk, now I think I get a bigger one so we both have enough space.:LOL:
At night is gone for a walk on the tables.
3469862.jpg

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maggie does the same thing as well lol I swear they r worse than kids, u can't leave anything around lol!!! Little brats!!!!

susi794

Staff member
Mine killed my cable remote on Christmas Eve by knocking a glass of water onto it. Had to get a replacement from the cable company today. I was bad for leaving the two in any kind of close proximity to each other--I know what happens, so I should've known better. Guess my "kids" have to train me better.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh know! Hope all his things were ok! Mo doesn't do that but Lola always knocks over glasses of water!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol...Abby will just steal anything she can fit into her mouth....she also trys to drink out of the cups

Elisabet

Lairian
lol...Abby will just steal anything she can fit into her mouth....she also trys to drink out of the cups

Decibel loves bottled water out of the bottle or the cap. Even though she cant drink from the cap. She just pushes the water all over me instead. :LOL:

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mine knocks over everything as well.
I often hear my husband sighing and being tired of Decibel because she think it is fun to knock glasses of the table.
My husband cant stay mad either.
He adores her.
Sphynxs are the most charming creatures in the whole world and they know it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hope the keyboard survived.

Thankfully the keyboard did survive.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yikes! Glad the keyboard made it.

Sophie knocks over a lot of things but not glasses yet. She does knock over waterbottles so glasses may be next. :Dizzy:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here are some pics of Abby and Stewy playing on the table :Wink:

Attachments

• 201_3823.jpg
    201_3823.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 201_3818.jpg
    201_3818.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 201_3815.jpg