Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Get my sphynx next week - need a name

renee777ok

Lairian
I am getting my first sphynx next week and need a name for him. He has a little fuzz, and coloration is yellow and white. Has a tabby like ringed tail and a yellow spot on his head. Not sure if his fuzz will thin.

I have always owned cats, and have three rescue kitties at present - a russian blue, a siamese mix, and a big 17 lb fuzzball.

Now onto my question at hand. My 2 kids and husband all have their own opinions on name possibilities, but I have final say. I prefer ironic or comical names. If it was a female it would definitely have the moniker Lucille Bald.

Things we have come up with thus far without actually meeting him yet, and please add your suggestions.

Archibald (Archie)
Dobby (Harry Potter elf)
Peaches (for the fuzz and coloration)
Yoda
Fluffy (lol - I love irony)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the comical names as well but have 1 girl and another girl on the way so here are some boy names I didn't use:
-Mel Gibskin
- Harry
- Mr. Wrinklesworth
- Sir Nudington
Good Luck, picking the name is always a fun thing:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Here are some names.
Curious George Goes Nude
Polar Bare
Rumpled Skin
Razz Bare E Smoothie
Roy Orbiskin
Cool Paw Luke
Skindred Spirit
Skindependence Day
Chunky Monkey

Gizzymom

Banned
I am getting my first sphynx next week and need a name for him. He has a little fuzz, and coloration is yellow and white. Has a tabby like ringed tail and a yellow spot on his head. Not sure if his fuzz will thin.

I have always owned cats, and have three rescue kitties at present - a russian blue, a siamese mix, and a big 17 lb fuzzball.

Now onto my question at hand. My 2 kids and husband all have their own opinions on name possibilities, but I have final say. I prefer ironic or comical names. If it was a female it would definitely have the moniker Lucille Bald.

Things we have come up with thus far without actually meeting him yet, and please add your suggestions.

Archibald (Archie)
Dobby (Harry Potter elf)
Peaches (for the fuzz and coloration)
Yoda
Fluffy (lol - I love irony)

Just like peaches, I also like the name kiwi for a fuzzy little one... :Laugh:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I know you are going to love your boy. Picking the right name can be a difficult task, but I'm sure you'll know when you find the right one.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello renee777ok and welcome to Sphynxlair! I see some great name suggestions! Good luck on your new sphynx and please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Back