Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Get to know me!!

Athenathesphynx

Lairian
Hi there, my name is Abby and I am a cat mom to two lovely kitties. My oldest cat is an almost 3 year old seal point sphynx named Athena, and our newest addition is an 8 month old shorthaired tabby named Calypso. We live in the great white north (Canada) and enjoy cuddling up with lots of blankets in our harsh winters. I will be attending school to become a vet tech in the next year and am enjoying my time in the clinic as a receptionist for the time being. I wanted to join SphynxLair because although Athena has been in my life for quite a while, I'm always coming across new challenges in sphynx parenthood.

Hope to meet you all soon!!!

nudebea

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good morning from the UK, cold but probably not quite as cold as Canada! Good luck with your studies and I am sure you will find brilliant advice on this great site xx

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good afternoon from China and welcome to this group. Looking forward to seeing a lot of your babies so please don’t be shy and spread photos of them all over the Lair

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. I look forward to seeing you active in the community and sharing your babies with us.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Athenathesphynx welcome to the lair family, look forward to lots of pics and tales of Athena and Calypso. so excited about your career! dont hesitate to ask questions. all paws are family!