Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Getting Excited!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I think I mentioned before that my husband is working out of town & has yet to meet Kramer... He will be home for good in 19 days! I am so excited for him to finally meet Krazy Kramer!:tinysmile_grin_t::tinysmile_fatgrin_t

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I try to get video of Kramer but he is so damn (Excuse the language) quick it usually ends up blurry! LOL! :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meecho is pretty difficult to video even though I take alot of them. She could be doing something so cute or funny but as soon as she sees the camera she stops but I keep trying anyway. I've been lucky with some. I'm just trying to get that one for America's Funniest Home Videos. I could use $10,000!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So does he know that you have Kramer or is it A surprise? Either way I am sure he will love him. And if hubby dislikes Kramer remind him of what A good wife you are to have to deal with him being away for so long...

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He knows about him, he is the one who actually wanted to get a cat.... but I said if we are getting a cat it has to be a Sphynx, I have a little OCD with not having something that is purebred, plus as we talked about before I like to be different. He really liked a kitten we seen at a shelter because he was very personable; but Kramer is 1,000 times more personable than the cat he liked. I'm sure he will love him; although all our animals tend to follow me around & are clingy to me & he gets a little bent out of shape about that but oh well!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So funny they all follow you around just like my house, like I said before the animals are not stupid they know who feeds them and cleans up after them! They do like to lay on the couch with hubby at night but I swear that only because they know that once he sits down he won't be getting up, But I am up and down until we go to bed and thats when they snuggle me!How smart our little babies are! I just love them!:Adore:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Is your hubby home yet? Should be or the next couple of days? Just wondering what he thinks about Kramer? Well keep us posted and enjoy your time hope he is home for A while!:ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He will be home tomorrow evening! I know he will love him... how could you not loves these little guys... my father HATES cats & I mean hates them & he loves Kramer.

Moonstone

Lairian
I want to know all about this first meet !
:Wink:
about kramer attitude and hubby attitude !

I'm sure he will love Kramer so much !:Adore:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well Jason got home yesterday about 3:00 p.m. of course we had a house full of people to see him! Like we didn't have other things to take care of :Kissed: LOL! Anyways...he loved Kramer immediately! My nieces whom also love Kramer were over so they were playing with Kramer while Jay mingled. But after everyone left we chilled out on the couch & he played with him & got some one on one time with him. He LOVES him! We just ordered a phttp://sphynxlair.com/images/editor/separator.gifizza because I wasn't in the mood to cook & Kramer hopped up on his shoulder & tried taking some of his pizza! He said we (meaning him & Kramer) are going to have a lot of fun together! Everyone is a little standoffish when they first meet him but then they see his personality & just absolutely love him. We stopped at my tattoo shop & while he was getting a tattoo I told him that I had a deposit on another one to see his reaction... he wasn't mad at all, even though I don't have a deposit on one .... I told him that, that was the go ahead for another since he wasn't mad! LOL! :ThumbsUp:

Once we get some time I will take some pics of him & "Kramer & post them.

Brooke

Banned
... I told him that I had a deposit on another one to see his reaction... he wasn't mad at all, even though I don't have a deposit on one .... I told him that, that was the go ahead for another since he wasn't mad! LOL! .

sneaky! ...that's hilarious! :ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok... my husband didn't want me to post this; normally his head isn't shaved but where he was working was 102 degrees with the humidity so he doesn't normally look like this. But here is Kramer trying to steal his ice cream. So I also put a pic of what he normally looks like too so he doesn't get mad:Angry:

Attachments

• P6190582_427x320.JPG
    P6190582_427x320.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 21
  • P1000584.jpg
    P1000584.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 23

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Glad all is well! Funny how the cats love ice cream Leo is the same way! Enjoy the weekend lock your door so no one can visit:Wink:

Back