Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Getting Married!

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
My fiance and I have known since we got together in the fourth grade, we were going to get married so we've always been engaged I supose.
We are finally in a place to move forward with the wedding, so in about a year or two we'll be married! Any one in the Austin, Tx area have where to go tips for venue or photos?

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY!!! congrats!!!!
Try this site: Theknot.com and you can go to your local city and it's similiar to this with threads and such. it's a great site!! Has helped me plan my sister's wedding and collect ideas for mine also! totally addicting too!
here's the Austin board: Austin Wedding Message Boards - Austin Wedding Community - Austin Wedding Forums

it's local people who are getting married/are married who can help considerably!! highly recommend it!
ENJOY!

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
OK, I am going to think on this and send you a list. I have only lived/worked in Austin 30 years and been been to upteen million weddings. What do you have in mind?

We we are going for cheap and outside. Mostly because nobody else is helping us with the wedding, our families are a little bit angry. It has to be outside because of our religion. The reception can be indoors.
We did finally pick a date, September 27th 2011.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
We we are going for cheap and outside. Mostly because nobody else is helping us with the wedding, our families are a little bit angry. It has to be outside because of our religion. The reception can be indoors.
We did finally pick a date, September 27th 2011.

Not sure if its do-able for you but a lot of my friends lately have been doing the destination weddings. Oh my goodness,,they come back with gorgeous photos!
Congratulations tho - I hope it turns out to be everything you wished for!

Back