Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Getting Special Needs odd eye white!!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok I am going to be getting a white odd eye special needs. Please know that I was very scared to post this in fear that I am going to get harsh comments. This was not an easy descision and I didnt just jump into it. This has been an on going thing trying to decide yes or no! As most of you know I have wanted a white one and it was ok to have a special needs one, I am ok with that! Everyone needs love!!:ThumbsUp: So I have done tons of research and asked many opinions,experiances and opinions.Thanks to all who have helped me and answered my questions! I really appreciate it!!! I am very glad to have found this site and dont know what I would do with out all of you!! Much love!!

Anyway back to her she was born 8/7/09 she has been scanned HCM clear. We believe she MAY have chlamidia or herpes. She has scarring on her tear duct,3rd eye lid attached to eye,runny eye, and sometimes sneezing. She is being treated with lysine and has helped some. I obviously will quarantine her for a while to get her under control. I hope to provide her with much love and care to insure her the best possible life she could have and deserves regardless of her special needs!!! She is going to be fixed this week and I probably wont get her for 3 weeks as she needs heal time before being shipped. We are all so very excited and cant wait to have her here with us!!We are up in the air for names. It has come down to snowball and ivory,more kids like snowball:ThumbsUp:
Here is one picture of her.Well it wont let me add it for some reason. But you can see her in my album with powder.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing my experiances with her, with everyone!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Lemmy! I think so too! I would be upset if she got into bad hands!!So I figured I do my research, have you nice folks for help and support, that would be better then someone who has nothing and doesnt know! I think anyway!!:Wink:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think it's a fantastic thing you're doing!! There's nothing like a special needs rescue...mine can be difficult but I wouldn't change him for the world!

Everyone deserves a loving home and it sounds like she'll be getting that from you and your family.

X

Back