Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ghost whisperer

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
does any 1 watch ghost whisperer???? I am such a fan I love it the episodes lately r real tear jerkers :Cry: my bf hates it but 2 bad doesnt stop me from watching it we have 4 tvs in the house lol sucka:ThumbsUp::Wink:

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've tried but it just drives me nuts and I have absolutely no idea why lol! I tend to watch criminal minds and NCIS most.

susi794

Staff member
Must be some weird guy thing lol!
:Surprise: OOOOOh nooooo! :Surprise:
Checking myself for boy parts...whew, I'm still a girl! :Sweat::Laugh: So it must not be a weird guy thing. :LOL: I tried too, but couldn't get into it either. :LOL:

Elisabet

Lairian
I must join the guy-group.
I loooooooooooove NCIS.
But ghost whisperer does nothing for me.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I haven't watched either one. :Shok: I must have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy when it comes to T.V., because I watch meaningless shows like Family Guy. Oh, and I love The Soup. I don't watch much T.V., though.

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've always liked Ghost Whisperer until this last season. Having the little boy on it just sems distracting to me. I also like NCIS & The Soup, but Criminal Minds keeps me awake a night because I find it to be more violent...boy I watch alot of TV!:LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've never heard of those problems so maybe we don't have them here, so I can't vote! I do watch Family guy though, I like that.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me too Maggiesmom. I love reality shows. I am a sucker for the wedding channel..what a sap. I watched Ghost Whisperer for the first couple of seasons and will watch it once in a while...kind of lost it when they killed her friend then hubby off.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Huge Ghost Whisperer fan. I actually own all four seasons on DVD. But I can't stand the son. I know that sounds horrible, but it's just so fake lovey dovey. I want to go back to the newly married couple angst they had. When Jim died and went into the other body I would sit at the screen screaming that he had to figure it out already. It was killing me:LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've never heard of those problems so maybe we don't have them here, so I can't vote! I do watch Family guy though, I like that.
They show Ghost Whisperer on Sky back home I think (I'm British) I don't think NCIS is shown there yet but it's like a less scientific CSI, its a good show and Abby the scientist is really cool, I love her (she's a goth)

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Huge Ghost Whisperer fan. I actually own all four seasons on DVD. But I can't stand the son. I know that sounds horrible, but it's just so fake lovey dovey. I want to go back to the newly married couple angst they had. When Jim died and went into the other body I would sit at the screen screaming that he had to figure it out already. It was killing me:LOL:
:ThumbsUp: