Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gigi says: 'Vote for me please !!!'

Justyna1122

Lairian
Hello lovelies,

We have decided to try in these two contests..Any prize would be donated to one of London's cat rescues to help them in this strange and hard times.. )(

Here is about Gigi (she was Bonnie at the beggining... But everybody at home call her Gigi!) ;)

"I’m Gigi! I’m still a cat teenager as I’m only 1.5 years old. I love humans!❤️ I can also do so many things like fetch or sit (of course only if I feel like it!!!). My human mum says that I’m a dog and monkey in cat’s body - I hate that comparison!!! I know that maybe I don’t look like a regular fluffy cat.. But you know what they say! “There is no such thing as an ordinary cat” - I’m a great proof of that and I love myself just the way I am! ❤️

Any prize will be donated to one of cat rescues in London to help them in these strange and hard times!! Thank you❤"

image1-2.jpeg

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hello lovelies,

We have decided to try in these two contests..Any prize would be donated to one of London's cat rescues to help them in this strange and hard times.. )(

Here is about Gigi (she was Bonnie at the beggining... But everybody at home call her Gigi!) ;)

"I’m Gigi! I’m still a cat teenager as I’m only 1.5 years old. I love humans! I can also do so many things like fetch or sit (of course only if I feel like it!!!). My human mum says that I’m a dog and monkey in cat’s body - I hate that comparison!!! I know that maybe I don’t look like a regular fluffy cat.. But you know what they say! “There is no such thing as an ordinary cat” - I’m a great proof of that and I love myself just the way I am!

Any prize will be donated to one of cat rescues in London to help them in these strange and hard times!! Thank you"

View attachment 100455

Voted!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need