Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gimli Therapy Cat

k9guy

Lairian
From the suggestion of @Yoda mom I am starting the official Gimli’s Therapy Cat thread. We will post on his adventures when we start visiting patients. Also we will be posting all of his adventures on his Instagram page.

11124B5C-14BE-4D50-94B3-D06C3F478749.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
Ah! Official thread ! Be proud! An incredible gift to all the hearts to be touched forever
Extra big hugs n head smooches
What a purrfect picture ! Have you thought of framing it ?

So excited for you !
Don’t forget to post Gimli’s official card here too!

Be sure to keep us updated here to for us non IG members

Woo hoo!
congratulations!
Following closely for updates !
76F99AAE-A510-47BD-AF97-87EDBD696AE5.jpeg

k9guy

Lairian
@k9guy.. you could hand write in marker on the bottom front “certified “ and the date of you like :)

His pawprint is a special touch
We actually only had 100 of these cards made to see how it goes. Once we are done giving all of these “Limited edition” lol... cards out we were going to get something on the new one showing he is certified.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cool! Congratz! Can't wait to follow the adventures. I think Gimli is puuurrfect for touching those in need of it!

Sheldon13

Staff member
I love the special paw print, what a great idea! That pic of him is just precious also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Yay!! Well done Gimli. Glad to hear your first session with Gimli as a therapy cat went well. He’ll bring so much smiles on so many faces

k9guy

Lairian
Just wanted to update everyone on Gimli’s therapy work, it has been going GREAT!!! Can’t say enough about the joy he is bringing to all the people he gets to meet.

Also, we were contacted by a journalist in Brazil that wants to do two stories featuring Gimli. One will be on his breed “Dwelf”, the other about his therapy work.
Can’t wait to see the articles when they are finished.

k9guy

Lairian
@k9guy , hello :)
checking in on Team Gimli as well as the updates with the journalist

hug n head smooches
Have not heard anything back from the journalist yet, hopefully soon. As far as Gimli goes things are going to great. He has been requested for many different types of therapy visits. We are also going to the Cat Con convention in DC at the end of may, got custom Gimli shorts made for the occasion.

Back