Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Giveaway

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok this is funny. I decided to use a generator wheel on google because Ellie is being a bump. I spun it 3 times just to see who would have come in 2nd and 3rd. @Yoda mom came up on EVERY spin. I guess I’m meant to draw the doggie, lol.

I’ll have another drawing probably come November so you’ll get another chance. Outside of that, for those who participated I’ll offer a discount if you want to purchase some art. Let’s go with...half price? I’m no saleswoman so I don’t really know how to do this lol.

Congrats @Yoda mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 Thank you beyond words.... the woofers and I have had an interesting amazing turn in life events over the past year+ ... life changing ... they have been by my side for many a long walk constant companions, lol but they do think they are sphynx!
A lot of fur! A labor of love....thank goodness they loooove spa day at 2 hours each ..
makes sphynx spa day a breeze In comparison lol

This means the world to me more than you know ...
I am a sentimental sap if you haven’t noticed :)
My nakids amd furkids are my everthing

Very excited !

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 so excited! Look what arrived today!
(((Hugs of sincere appreciation! ))))’
Wanted to share how carefully packaged your beautiful art is sent !

Will be checking out Michaels store for frames ! Love the ones @Bailey21 framed in

Love my Toby Love and the surprise of my ClaireBare !
C6D76D87-5B42-40B7-A4B8-66CEB91ADE7F.jpeg
CC760207-465E-4BD8-AD10-2695983FCA23.jpeg

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I’m so glad you love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro