Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Giving THANKS.......

Nair Bare

Lairian
This is the month of Thanksgivings. So in honor of that tradition I have chosen to donate to this site thru Pay Pal. (Much easier than I thought it would be since I rarely use PP)

I am so thankful for all the work done by the administrator and members of this site. You are all very nice and helpful people. Plus, I think the admin's offer to donate 100% of this month's donations to a very worthy cause should not go unnoticed. And, I want to be part of this amazingly generous offer.

Now next month is Christmas, the time for presents. Again I will match this month's donation to SL as my personal gift to this site. Sorry I could not wrap this gift in pretty paper, but such devotion to our cats and their owners should be acknowledged.

Just giving my thanks...........

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Nair bare for such kind words! Also your kind donation yes all of this months donations will be sent to the winn foundation for HCM research!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Joining you in doing the same thing, NairBare. I too, am thankful for this site and the wonderful people on it.
With much love and many thanks,
Susi and the gang

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Our donation bar is growing! You guys are great, looks like we will have a nice size donation to send off at the end of the month:ThumbsUp:

TotenEngel

Banned
I would donate but since joining, my PayPal account has been bare... it's been going towards clothes for Smeagol and pictures of my furry babies!!!