Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gizzy's Loot

Gizzymom

Banned
Here are some pics of Gizzy's other "loot". We got the skinneez from Auntie Kat & Niles, the Elf Sized tee from Auntie Tess & Tuz & Twitch, the kitty skull and bones tee from Auntie Kelly & Nudie Patootie, and mommy got him the catnip eyeballs, shrimp and fetus... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg DSC_0136.jpg DSC_0135.jpg

Thanks, guys!!!:Laugh:

TotenEngel

Banned
Smeagol loved his skineezzz, we dont get them over here so one has been hidden away for later!!

Lovin' the skull tee that is sooo awesome! :D

Lucky Gizzy!
Ours are currently chowing down on turkey and pork bought home from the in laws covered in turkey gravy 'cat milk' Baring in mind we are veggie its the only time of the year they get REAL meat so quite a treat for them!!!

Gizzymom

Banned
I love the eye balls, the fetus I am confused! Great stuff for the Gizz!

My parents were confused too!!!:LOL:

They asked "why would you buy Gizmo a catnip fetus?"

I told them... "How funny is it to see a pink naked cat batting around a large pink fetus!!!???":LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have issues... :Wink:
LOL

ktate88

Banned
GIANTMicrobes.com

They are plushes in the shape of various illnesses microbes. Check it out-- I don't have any, but I wouldn't mind some!

ktate88

Banned
OMG!!!! I want some!!! There are so many, though, I do not know where to start!!!:LOL::LOL:

Funny story... Last years work Christmas party, one of my coworkers brought her new boyfriend. We were talking about what she got...
Julie: I got some yummy chocolates, a candle, and soaps.
Me: Don't forget chlamydia and gonorrhea!!
Her boyfriend: :Surprise::Surprise::Woo::Woo:
Julie: OH YEAH!! I looooooved those!!

We are a weird little bunch...:LOL::LOL:

tessblack

Banned
I did turn up at my in laws yesterday for xmas dinner dressed as a white tiger ;)
And they used to sell the giant microbes at a store I worked near years ago... we had hours of fun giving each other all sorts of nasty bugs!!!

That is awesome. I want to dress up as a black person and go to my inlaws. Very Texan they are. We were sitting around talking about sports and somebody made a racial comment about basketball. It just makes me crazy. It was so ironic a bunch of white people in a double wide trailer making racist comments! I just could not hold my tongue.!!!!

Gizzymom

Banned
Funny story... Last years work Christmas party, one of my coworkers brought her new boyfriend. We were talking about what she got...
Julie: I got some yummy chocolates, a candle, and soaps.
Me: Don't forget chlamydia and gonorrhea!!
Her boyfriend: :Surprise::Surprise::Woo::Woo:
Julie: OH YEAH!! I looooooved those!!

We are a weird little bunch...:LOL::LOL:

LOLOLOLOLOL
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back