Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gizzy's present from Santa

Gizzymom

Banned
Gizzy wants to say thanks to Auntie Kelly for telling mom about this great prezzie!!!

DSC_0149.jpgDSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0152.jpgDSC_0154.jpg

:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Gizzymom

Banned
Giz also wants to know when Nudie Patootie will be coming over for their first date?? LOL:LOL::LOL:

Talk about a long distance relationship!!!:LOL::LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned
Great job building that tree- wasn't it fun:Woo:? Gizzy looks so proud of his new domain:BigSmile: Nudie would love to come and play with Gizzy in his new tree and is checking airfare as we speak:LOL:

It was a pain in the a**!!!!! Especially with Giz trying to assist by stealing bolts!! Or jumping on parts before they were tightened!!
But it's done and his room looks great!!! He is a very happy naked!!:Laugh:

He is setting up the "guest bed" for Nudie! :LOL::LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned
Gizzy's a rich boy.....my kids are jealous.

That's one of the benefits to being an only child!! Plus, Gizzy getting rich means mommy is getting POOR!!!!!

I am swearing now to everyone that Gizzy's only Bday prezzie will be the bike basket for summer rides.... and I will put out the Sunny Seat that is currently in my closet!
NO MORE!!!!:Hysterical::Hysterical:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It was a pain in the a**!!!!! Especially with Giz trying to assist by stealing bolts!! Or jumping on parts before they were tightened!!
But it's done and his room looks great!!! He is a very happy naked!!:Laugh:

He is setting up the "guest bed" for Nudie! :LOL::LOL:

Yeah my favorite part was the directions- it was like a hide n seek:LOL: Loved him in his purple shirt by the way- we'll have to wear our matching one when we come play:BigSmile: Gizzy-Nudie says you are such a gentelman setting up a guest bed:Adore:

susi794

Staff member
Ok, Jody--it's your story, tell it anyway you like. No more? Ha! Until the next really cool thing! And you have a point about being the only child. There are so many things I'd like to get my kids, but can't afford 6 at a time. I wasn't kidding when I said I was jealous. But I wouldn't trade any of my kids for the world either.

Gizzymom

Banned
Ok, Jody--it's your story, tell it anyway you like. No more? Ha! Until the next really cool thing! And you have a point about being the only child. There are so many things I'd like to get my kids, but can't afford 6 at a time. I wasn't kidding when I said I was jealous. But I wouldn't trade any of my kids for the world either.

LOLOLOLOL... You know me too well!!!!
OK... Maybe a new spring harness as well! :LOL::LOL: I love that blue plaid with the faux fur lining that I posted in ktate's harness thread...:Hysterical::Hysterical:

I would love to have a cat room and a tree like that. Amaryllis and Butter Jones woud be all over it. Gable could stay on the lower levels. He is not that graceful. Half of the time I have to pluck him from the top level of his tree. He is a bit clumsy....

tessblack

Banned
I would love to have a cat room and a tree like that. Amaryllis and Butter Jones woud be all over it. Gable could stay on the lower levels. He is not that graceful. Half of the time I have to pluck him from the top level of his tree. He is a bit clumsy....

I know the feeling. I have pics of JW helping Tux get on the tree. So sad!

Gizzymom

Banned
Susi- Thanks! You are so sweet!!! Yes - we both have it good!!! He's my little soul mate!!:Adore:

Kris - I was saying earlier that he is the "mayor of kitty city".. but he is the prince / king in this household!:LOL:

Tess - Guests? Who needs guests? LOL... This way, if someone stays with me, they have to crash on the couch, so I know they won't stay too long!! We have to keep each other to our "cat budgets". If you see me posting about getting something new (besides Giz Bday in Feb), please give me crap and I will do the same for you!! :Hysterical:

Gable / Tux - Don't worry, guys... You are both so handsome that it does not matter that your climbing skills are not on point...:Laugh:

Back