Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gizzy's Room

Gizzymom

Banned
OK... For those of you that asked for it... Here is pics of Gizzy's room.

Yes. I AM a crazy cat lady!! :LOL:

DSC_0091.jpg DSC_0092.jpg DSC_0093.jpg

And that's BEFORE the new cat tree / condo!!:Laugh:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That room is great- like a big kitty playground!!! I love how you decorated it with beautiful artwork. I don't think this makes you a crazy cat lady because every kid should have their own room:BigSmile: You have totally inspired me to start putting up some sphynx artwork for the girls to admire! Thanks for the pics:BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
That room is great- like a big kitty playground!!! I love how you decorated it with beautiful artwork. I don't think this makes you a crazy cat lady because every kid should have their own room:BigSmile: You have totally inspired me to start putting up some sphynx artwork for the girls to admire! Thanks for the pics:BigSmile:

Thanks, Sphynxie... I am going to post a new thread shortly with all of my sphynx artwork... Just took the pics today - It's like you read my mind! :Laugh:

ktate88

Banned
Oh that is awesome!!! Niles is jealous. I can't wait to do that for Niles one day. For now he will have to be happy with his corner of the living room until we have a bigger place.

I cannot wait to get a picture of him done either. There is a local artist who does colorful pics similar to the big one you have in the middle. Saving up some money so maybe it will be our birthday present in May.

Attachments

• PM.jpg
    PM.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 9

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a awesome room!! Your not crazy :) Your just a good mommy who loves her ne-kid. I just bought some stuff today to start making my own cat furniture and as we were walking around Home Depot my husband was laughing at me calling me the crazy cat lady. He said buying this stuff makes you cross that line. I had some choice words for him and then laughed. He is right but I am not going to tell him that. LOL!!!

Bella07

Banned
That's fantastic! It's a cats dream room! Really pretty too. And you have another cat tree coming? Gizzy has THE LIFE! I'd love it if I could have a room like that, especially since I foster cats quite often. But, currently my dogs inhabit my extra bedroom. I didn't see this thread until after I commented on your artwork thread. Now I can see that this is Gizzy's shrine room! :Wink:

TotenEngel

Banned
LOL, I've been saying when we get our new house can we have a kitty room!! Amazing
Stop trying to tempt Smeagol over there, I wont let him look at these pics! (He's spent most of the week inside one of the many boxes we have knocking around from xmas deliveries!!)

Gizzymom

Banned
LOL, I've been saying when we get our new house can we have a kitty room!! Amazing
Stop trying to tempt Smeagol over there, I wont let him look at these pics! (He's spent most of the week inside one of the many boxes we have knocking around from xmas deliveries!!)

LOLOLOLOL!!! I will just send the pics to him!! He has his own vimeo account - surely he has email!!:LOL::LOL:

tessblack

Banned
Wow that is quite a room!!!!! JW would like to do that for our kitties but don't want to give up the space yet. We will see. Also we now have to get that painting of the cat drinking out of the toilet. He saw your stuff and loved that one. I like the two hugging but he said no it was sad because of the suitcase.

Back