Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

"God's Fingers touched him "- Lil' man RIP :(

Yoda mom

Staff member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

"Gods fingers touched him and he slept "....

Today I cried :( learning the sad news from a friend that you got your baby angel wings last night in the middle of a stormy night ... I know you were surrounded by love when God called your name...

I never had the chance to meet you in person Lil' man-
I sent you daily head smooches and love through the special daily pictures and videos your mum shared from the very day You were born -
the tiniest of the bunch with the fight of a lion - and always the one to seek out the ball - and give a little nudge when your eyes just opened to this great big world ....

I know our bridge babies are waiting on the other side of the bridge to take you under their wings ...
Fly free and high Lil ' man ... I will never forget you ...

Yoda mom

Staff member
I keep thinking about Lil' man :(
We shared daily videos and pics of the very very tiniest boy -
So so heartbreaking - my eyes fill thinking of Lil' Man gone too soon-

Lil' man gave it his all and she gave him her heart around the clock tending to him -
His eyes briefly saw the world here he had filled with sooo much love care ..now his soul
flies free with our angels to watch over him in the bridge world

Thank you for your kind thoughts ..

gojira14

Lairian
View attachment 68480 View attachment 68481
"Gods fingers touched him and he slept "....

Today I cried :( learning the sad news from a friend that you got your baby angel wings last night in the middle of a stormy night ... I know you were surrounded by love when God called your name...

I never had the chance to meet you in person Lil' man-
I sent you daily head smooches and love through the special daily pictures and videos your mum shared from the very day You were born -
the tiniest of the bunch with the fight of a lion - and always the one to seek out the ball - and give a little nudge when your eyes just opened to this great big world ....

I know our bridge babies are waiting on the other side of the bridge to take you under their wings ...
Fly free and high Lil ' man ... I will never forget you ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk