Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Going on holiday for 3 weeks.

uqwee

Lairian
I am going on holiday next week for 3 weeks, we've had our boy for nearly a year. I live with my mother together, but he spends most of his time with me, i am his favourite, but he has no problem being with my mother. He used to spend a lot of time with her when she was at home a lot. The question that I want to ask is will it be a stressful period for our little boy, or will he cope OK, as he sees and plays with my mother everyday?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi there,

I think he will miss you (of course), but he should be fine. I would leave lots of dirty laundry around (with your scent on it) so that he can still sense your presence.

Hopefully others with more experience will chime in.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I bet he will miss you, but hopefully your Mom will give extra attention etc. Just think how happy you will be to be coming home :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
He stays in his own home with somebody he knows and did spend a lot of time with before so I think he will be fine! And he will be very happy to see you when you come back:).

Enjoy your holiday!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I agree, that's, the best arrangement, you, could possibly have.
You, won't have to worry, about him. You'll, miss him, really bad.
But, he, will be as happy, to see you, as you will, to see him.
Enjoy your trip.

uqwee

Lairian
Thanks for the replies guys. It has made me feel a little bit better about leaving him for such a long time. Hopefully now I can stop worrying so much about this. :)

uqwee

Lairian
I heard you like pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 35

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
A blanket of shirt that smells like both you and him will help. If he is used to your mom he should do just fine. Let us know how things go

Weedieworm15

Lairian
I think he is gonna be ok:) if he loves ur mom:) when I go away my mother stays with him and he does great!! But when I get home he purrs for like an hour lol

Back