Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Going to be on the Today Show this Sunday.

susi794

Staff member
Wow! I am impressed! I am SERIOUSLY non-mechanical. You put the key in the ignition and exhaust comes out the exhaust pipe--what happens between those two points is magic. :Shok::LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
Thats funny. So did you tell them about your kids? I would have! Congrats on the piece. I love to see other women who are in a "mans" field of work. I really dont feel that its a "mans" job, I just feel that we are one of a few women who have kicked some a$$ in jobs that women dont generally do!

Congrats girl:Wink::Wink:

Nair Bare

Lairian
You work for Ferrari and one of your Sphynx is not named Enzo?
I always liked Enzo's famous saying......"Aerodynamics are for men who can't build engines."
I am going to watch for sure.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on the Today news piece....you look great in the article! What a cool job you have....you'd be my brother's hero for sure (he's a big racing fan!).

tessblack

Banned
Thanks guys, I taped the interview about three weeks ago. With the job I had to stay pretty focused on the racing stuff, but all I wanted to tell them about was the my cool kitties. We spoke about it after and I had to send her some pics of them. Sometimes it is a cool job but other times it is just time away from the kitties.:ThumbsDown:

tessblack

Banned
You work for Ferrari and one of your Sphynx is not named Enzo?
I always liked Enzo's famous saying......"Aerodynamics are for men who can't build engines."
I am going to watch for sure.

Yeah I thought about calling her Ferrari but changed my mind. Yeah that sounds like something that would come out of the Ferrari camp, sometimes I feel like I work for the mob!

Poor kitties had a lot of different names before they came to us, first was Caligula and Drusilla, then my husband saw the movie and said hell no, then she went through Ferrari, then Lexie then finally Twitch!!

tessblack

Banned
Wow! I am impressed! I am SERIOUSLY non-mechanical. You put the key in the ignition and exhaust comes out the exhaust pipe--what happens between those two points is magic. :Shok::LOL:

I am the same way with my own car, won't touch it. I am still learning all the time, and still don't feel I know much at all.

tessblack

Banned
Thats funny. So did you tell them about your kids? I would have! Congrats on the piece. I love to see other women who are in a "mans" field of work. I really dont feel that its a "mans" job, I just feel that we are one of a few women who have kicked some a$$ in jobs that women dont generally do!

Congrats girl:Wink::Wink:
That is funny, I was on the wait list to become a fire fighter back home when I got into this craziness.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We saw it!!! My Husband is seriously impressed with you, lol. I told him.."Yeah she is my FB friend, lol, well her cats are anyway!. My cat has cool friends!

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What an exciting experience! Congrats on your today show gig. Too bad you couldn't bring Tux and Twitch on with you. They probably would've stolen the limelight anyway lol. They look so cute in their outfits! You have such a cool career! I have a heck of a time just trying to top up the fluids in my vehicle.