Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gone before gotcha day..

souplouie

Lairian
My poor little baby I just resevered a few weeks ago got wrapped up in his blanket last night, and mom laid on him and he crossed the rainbow bridge. If it would have just been one of the 2 he would have been big enough to get out, but both was too much. I couldn't be a breeder. My heart hurts so much and I didn't even get to meet him. I feel like I shouldn't feel as crushed as I do, but I am very sad.

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So sorry you lost him before you even got him. Is there another one in the litter for you?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@souplouie oh sweetie my heart breaks for you .
So so sorry to learn of this freak accident and your sweet little Noodle baby got his angel wings .
He stole your heart and you love him so much.

Fly high little one
You live in hearts forever
(((Comforting Hugs )))))
566B78F0-00B9-4691-9F17-02B14EABFC8F.jpeg

alandsim

Lairian
My poor little baby I just resevered a few weeks ago got wrapped up in his blanket last night, and mom laid on him and he crossed the rainbow bridge. If it would have just been one of the 2 he would have been big enough to get out, but both was too much. I couldn't be a breeder. My heart hurts so much and I didn't even get to meet him. I feel like I shouldn't feel as crushed as I do, but I am very sad.
I'm really sorry to hear that. He sounds like he was very loved during his short time in this world. <3

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh no, so sorry for the loss of little Noodle. I know he already stole your head. Big hugs

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You loved him so much. I’m so sorry you are having to go through this.

QuillsMom

Lairian
I’m so sorry to hear of this. It’s always hard to lose a cherished baby but when it comes before they’re even home it seems especially unfair. I hope that there is another baby that will find their way to you.

Beckinboots

Lairian
How awful, for everyone involved. When the time is right another kitty will come up. Until then you'll have to give Soup all the extra love you would have given to dear Noodle.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry for your loss! Maybe he was too good for this world... keep him in your heart, always! Hugs!

souplouie

Lairian
You are all so absolutely wonderful!! All of Noodle's (actually Mario was the name his breeder gave him. He never became Noodle and I think the next one may still be Noodle. We'll know when we find him.) siblings are going home this weekend healthy and happy and the breeder has kept in contact with me over the next litter due in May. Soup wasn't ready to not be an only child I think. He's been loving all the extra love. Thank you all again for your kind words and support!!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awhhh (((hugs))))) and head smooches to Soup
Following closely for updates

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry to hear. I couldn't be a breeder either. It would shatter me to lose them and you can't prevent everything. I adopted a retired breeding momma. She only had one litter, but she licked her kittens obsessively and all of them died. So the breeder did the right thing and didn't breed her again. She's a very sweet cat, just not a very attentive momma.