Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gone For A Few Days

susi794

Staff member
I am leaving tomorrow morning for Washington D.C. Am attending a conference and will be back on the evening of the 1st of July. I will miss my daily fix of Sphynx Lair. So, don't let anything exciting happen until I get home, K?

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!!! Maybe you can sneak into the motel's business center and use their internet access for your SL fix!:LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, we will try very hard to be strong without you. It will be hard, some of us may not make it. :Dizzy:It won't be pretty, but in the end sphynxlair will survive and be here to welcome you back!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Enjoy your trip! a few of my friends have gone there recently and posted pictures on facebook. It's a place my fiancee and i would love to one day take the kids! so i'm jealous!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am leaving tomorrow morning for Washington D.C. Am attending a conference and will be back on the evening of the 1st of July. I will miss my daily fix of Sphynx Lair. So, don't let anything exciting happen until I get home, K?

Oh Susi, I am so thankful you will be back soon. It has been such a rough few days here on Sphynx Lair without you. I wish you were coming home to more joyous news but unfortunately too many of our beloved Sphynx friends have been battling serious illnesses, and our human friends' hearts have been filled with worry and grief. We need your positive presence to help restore the balance.

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh Susi, I am so thankful you will be back soon. It has been such a rough few days here on Sphynx Lair without you. I wish you were coming home to more joyous news but unfortunately too many of our beloved Sphynx friends have been battling serious illnesses, and our human friends' hearts have been filled with worry and grief. We need your positive presence to help restore the balance.

I agree. We are definitely in need of your positive presence!

susi794

Staff member
I just wish there were something positive I could do....but there just isn't. All I can do is send my love to everyone who is sad and pray for a little peace for those of us who are suffering. I think sleepyheadkitten put it so eloquently when she said the miracle she had thought never came was really us. Thank you for that, Sleepyheadkitten. Neala will surely be playing with many of mine waiting for her across the Bridge--and you were right. Her little life had meaning and taught us all that the miracle is in loving and caring about each other--if we can only do that more often, then Neala's struggles were not in vain.

susi794

Staff member
I'm glad you made it home safely, Susi. I know it might sound strange, but your presence on the boards is comforting.

Wow! Thats such a nice thng to say. Thank you. I feel the same way about you. It's strange isn't it? But then again, maybe not...it's not so strange to find comfort with kindred spirits, but thanks so much for the compliment.
I have missed everyone so much and hated to see the situation everyone finds themselves in when I got back.
Hugs to ALL,
Susi and the gang

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm glad you made it home safely, Susi. I know it might sound strange, but your presence on the boards is comforting.

I concur, Susi has become a shoulder for me to lean on and a source of valuable advice, and comfort to me as well. And yet we have never met in person. You do have a positive spirit that carries through your posts, Susi, and you were sorely missed!

susi794

Staff member
Thanks, Gadzukz. I am worried about you, please know that I am praying so very hard for Gummi to bounce back from this and for everything to get back to normal at your house. I wish I were there to help more. But know that you are in my heart and on my mind and that I will do anything I can to help. I know what it's like to be in a situation where the vet bills are beginning to eat you alive. Let me know what I can do to help.

Back