Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good day

Klaracat

Lairian
My name is Clara, I'm from Russia. English do not know, I write through the translator. My apologies for the inevitable mistakes. I have one male and six female sphynx. Now shall understand how to insert pictures.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The translator must work well. Your introduction was easily understood. I hope the translator works well for you too.

My name is Mike and this is my sphynx Butterball. We are from Texas.
picture.php

picture.php

susi794

Staff member
Welcome Klaracat! My name is Susi and I have 4 females and 2 males. We are very glad you found us and I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Susi and the gang

Klaracat

Lairian
I have long tried to deal with photos. I do not know if I can.
[ame="http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/KlaraCat/"]Pictures by KlaraCat - Photobucket[/ame]

Gizzymom

Banned
You learned quickly! Good job! Your baby in the photos is beautiful. Welcome to SL. I am the proud owner of just one naked baby! :Laugh:

Klaracat

Lairian
Their cats very much. Pleasant to communicate with peers. I have to get used to your forum. Hopefully soon I will be easier.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair- your sphynx are beautiful! My name is Kelly and I have 1 sphynx girl "Nudie Patootie" and 1 sphynx girl on the way "Skinderella"

Klaracat

Lairian
Thank you all for your attention. Once again I want to clarify, I write through the translator. I guess sometimes get funny? Unfortunately I do not know English. But I really want to know the fans of sphinxes in the world.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Clara, nice to meet you. The love of sphynx crosses all boundries and we're glad to have you here. I have one 8 year old female and am on a waiting list to get a male kitten next spring (hopefully).

Back