Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good for a laugh...

PitRottMommy

Banned
I'm not a huge fan of Peopleofwalmart.com,just because I think its rude to get a hitch off of other people's problems dressing (err..at least worse than I dress myself, anyhow).

But Scooter here takes the cake . Jason spotted him in the pharmacy section and we met up with him again while checking out.

He had on a mesh vest with bullets poked through it, jeans covered with leather chaps (you may be able to read one of the patches that reads “Cars Suck†which suggests this man just might be a biker). He's also wearing bright red and pink cheetah spotted boots.

The moment the ill-dressed man checked out and left,the gentleman in front of us turned to his buddy and said, “You're my friend and all,but if you start dressing like that, we can't hang out anymoreâ€.

For your viewing pleasure, I introduce Pimp-Pimp Biker:

IMG00107-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolSphynx

Lairian
:Woo: :Woo:

The outfit is so calculatedly jaw-dropping that I wonder if the guy isn't doing it precisely to get attention, pics taken, etc. Were he more disheveled in appearance, I wouldn't take it so lightly and maybe would think homelessness or illness, but this guy looks like he knows what he's doing. LOL

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Did you take this picture? If so I now know where our daughter gets her bad habbit from!:Surprise: She is always taking picture of people with her phone, then she says look at this look at that I always ask her what she will do when someone catches her and her answer is if they dress like that they must expect A picture taken or something come on mom they can't be serious!

PitRottMommy

Banned
Did you take this picture? If so I now know where our daughter gets her bad habbit from!:Surprise: She is always taking picture of people with her phone, then she says look at this look at that I always ask her what she will do when someone catches her and her answer is if they dress like that they must expect A picture taken or something come on mom they can't be serious!

No, Jason (my SO) did. Previously that month (I believe the week before) we crossed a woman that has such artistic hair...she appeared to have a huge chandelier on her head. I honestly believe that she felt her hairstyle to be pretty awesome. I have to wonder how much ozone she'd depleted with all of her cans of hairspray to get every strip in place...

Back