Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good Morning, Good Evening and Good Night :)

Hi everyone!
Just joined tonight so I thought a quick intro was in order. I am the proud owner to two lovely sphynx; a black who just turned three (on Valentine's day <3), named Grimm and his younger brother who is a blue (he turned two in November), whose name is Bones. Grimm has lived with me since the summer of 2007 and Bones joined our ranks in April of 2008.
They continue to be two of my true loves, another being my boyfriend who has come to adore them as much as I do (they feel the same way about him, thankfully). They both love car rides, adventures to "Grandma's" to visit the cat and dog, snuggles and licking the last bits out of cereal bowls.
We are happy to be joining this community and look forward to getting to know you! <3 xo

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tulgeywood and welcome to Sphynxlair! You have some great looking Sphynx! Were glad you found us, please enjoy the site!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute, cute! Welcome to the form! One of the best places to go for Sphynx Knowledge and everyone on here is so awesome. :Smile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! What beautiful sphynx you have! I like their names too.

Hola, yo tambien soy nueva en este foro. Preciosos tus gatitos. Guapooossss.
Son negritos como los mios.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--it's the kindest place I know--full of knowledgeable people always willing to share their vast experience and know-how, but more than that, even--they are a great bunch of folks. We share not only our love for our cats, but also for each other!
Your cats are handsome guys! And I love their names too!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to all three of you! You have gorgeous boys with fab names!! You'll have great fun here, everyone is really helpful and friendly. :BigSmile:

X

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Grim and Bones are cuties and I love the names. You are going to love it here. We are all crazy for our Shpynxies!